Landing

Teddys POV.

i woke up to the plane shaking, i spread my arms out to yawn. i looked around before leaning over Will to look out the window, as soon as i did the over heard speakers sounded.

'we will now be landing in london'

i smiled before i sat back down in my seat, a flight attendant walked down the isle one last time before i felt the plane start to tilt for the landing. i poked Will to wake him up causing him to swat me away. i laughed a little before i peaked through the gap to see if Thomas was awake.

he smiled back at me and i smiled widely before i shook will and whispered in his ear.

"Will come on wake up, were landing. please" i tugged on his shirt slightly before he rolled over to look at me.

"you wont stop will you?" i smiled and shook my head.

"you'd have to get up soon anyway" i smiled before i kissed him, he sat up and intertwined our fingers before leaning on my shoulder.

'the time in london is currently 5:46am if you'd like to change your clocks'

i couldnt help but laugh, i knew that as soon as i stepped off this plane the jet lag would hit me like a anvil and id have to carry that around until we got to wills parents house.

****

we got off the plane and started to walk up the plane platform before we emerged from the doors that blocked us from the terminal, i grabbed Wills hand not sure what to expect.

as soon as we stepped out it was weird, people gave glances and stares to the boys i was stood next to but nobody really seemed to bother us. we made it through the airport with no worries.

"well Teddy, it was a lovely time ive spent with you but this is where we part" Thomas waved and walked in the other direction before he got tackled by a blonde girl who wasnt that much shorter than him.

"bye bye" i mumbled as he walked out of hearing distance, Will and i hurried to get our bags and find his mum waiting for us in the airport.

"Will, what if your mum doesnt like me...what happens then?" i mumbled frightened of rejection but expecting it like an old friend.

"teddy dont be stupid, i love you so they should too. if they dont, we'll only be staying at theirs for a couple of days.

i nodded before Will looked over the crowd and held my hand rushing through before i came face to face with a lady who was the same height as me. i looked at her eyes and saw the exact same colour i saw in Wills...she must be his mum.

"Mum this is Teddy, Teddy this is mum" i held out my hand but was soon dragged into a hug, a tight embrace that id never really felt from my own mother.

"so your the girl who has been taking care of Will for me, quite a beauty queen might i add, please look after him" she mumbled it in my ear before pulling away and reminding me of Mrs weasley. saying she seemed kind was an understatement she radiated kindness.