4 months and 3 weeks

Teddys POV.

it had been 4 months and 3 weeks, 1 week left with will, 3 weeks since id lost griffin, 3 months since id been admitted to hospital. i sighed before sitting in my bed as i brushed my hand through my hair, i pulled the blacket off my body and stepped out of bed, spring had passed in all that time and it was now summer.

i pulled on my bathers from the time i took the boys to the hot springs and threw my hogwarts jumper over it before slipping some flip flops in my backpack before i ran to wills room and jumped on his bed.

"WAKEY WAKEY!!" I laughed as i jumped, will turned and grabbed my leg pulling me down.

"go away, its to early" i laughed before i kissed his neck making my way to his jaw.

"i know but i love you and this is your last week so i want to take you all to the beach, anne said she'd come to!!" i laughed before i went into his cupboard and threw his board shorts at him before running to chris' room and repeating with every other person in this house.

i laughed and waited on a kitchen stool spinning around. until someone stopped me, i laughed and turned to look at them. 

"good morning Sir Dylan! ready for the beach?" i smiled, he just yawned before sitting next me.

"i swear to god if you pull anything like this again." i smiled before i patted his shoulder.

"its fine dylan, ive packed yummy sandwiches and water bottles. i just need to get the umbrella and some towels..hmm im forgetting something" i stared at the floor trying to remember.

"uh, sun screen?" Dylan question and i raised my head and smiled before clicking my fingers.i let out a awkward laugh before i got up from the stool.

"yeah, thats it. um so you wait here....ill go get all of that" i walked down the hall to the cupboards under the stairs, harry potters room as i liked to call it but it has shelfs so not even dobby the house elf would be comfortable in there.

i pulled out a bunch of towels before walking out to the car and throwing them in the boot, i crawled in and seat the boot seats up since the car was going to be full with all the boys anne and i. i crawled out only to be given a heart attack by will.

"Jesus fuck! Will do you want me to die!" i exclaimed as i held my heart in a attempt to calm it. i leaned forward and punched his shoulder. Will just laughed before he picked me up spinning me around.

i smiled and giggled as he placed me down and started waltzing with me. he was singing terribly in a attempt to make me lose it. which i did but shortly after joined him in singing terribly. we danced like goofballs, laughing at each other before Will stopped and looked at me before kissing me.

"Teddy May O'brien...will you come to england with me" he held tickets in his hand and i could help but smile and hug him. i was so happy, that i had forgotten that i'd left the gate open, being with him made me blurr out the rest of the world and not only until we heard some shouting to look this way did we realize that people had been taking photos of us.

"quick inside" will mumbled to me and pulled me along by my hand, i was laughing my head off before i ran up to my room and placed the plane ticket on my bed side table. i couldnt help smile at the sight of it, i ran back downstairs with a umbrella and sun screen in the back pack.

"im ready!!" i called out half way down, i couldnt help grinning. as i saw them all and raised the umbrella like a sword. they all watched and laughed. i smiled before opening the door with car keys in hand and the boys in tow.

the cameras flashed and i was thanking god the boys wore shirts unlike me who couldnt be bothered to wear shorts. i threw the umbrella in the back with my back pack, 3 boys climbed in the boot all laughing and calling over each other as Dylan and Ki hong were riding middle, of course Will rode in passenger so i could have someone to speak to.

"how exactly do i reverse out, what if i hit someone?" i asked panicky before i reversed slowly, they eventually moved out of the way so they would get good shots of us in the car. i reversed a bit faster and drove up the road a bit to pick up anne i stopped out the front and beeped the horn before i saw her talking to shelly and walking out.

"get in the car loser w-"

"were going shopping i get it" she spoke in a monotone which made me laugh, i probably have said that classic line to her hundreds of times. Dylan moved over for her as she got in the middle, she leaned forward and spoke to me.

"so what brought the sudden beach craze?" i smiled down at her and started driving off to the beach that was almost an hour away.

"probably the fact that at the end of the week im going to england" my heart was beating at 100 beats per second waiting for her reaction, i watched the road before glancing down at her, she had her mouth hung open, before covering her face.

"Your leaving so soon! are you coming back! please tell me your coming back...at least let me see you before i go off to college" i smiled at her, i was only going for 2 weeks before coming home but...i dont know if im going to stay with Will.

"You! your taking her across the ocean! you better take care of her!!" she punched will, i laughed and turned the radio on before she sat back and talked to Dylan. Will moved his hand on to my knee just placing it there like some sort of support....

but until then i wont worry about the little things! i mean im going to the beach, i remember coming to this beach with anne and i was always a mermaid...i love it, i guess the sudden beach craze wasnt cause i was going to england...i guess it was me saying good bye in case i didnt come back.

***********

HI LOW!

it is me, and i have something to say, im away camping for easter so i hope you all have a great time and its holidays so ill try update often. OH SHIT I FORGOT TO DO THE CHICKENS! 

um so have a great time and dont eat to much chocolate incase you throw up cause thats a waste! any way i love you all and happy easter! 

tell me what you think about Will and Teddy going to the UK?