Part 4 ( maybe dirty for the innoccent)

Teddys POV.

i woke up to the sound of yells and calls, i rubbed my eyes and looked at the time, i had slept until mid day. i walked downstairs to the lunge room to see what all the commotion was. i yawned as i stepped through the arch of the room.

"oh shit did we wake you?" Dylan and the rest stood up, i shrugged and went and curled up in the single chair. i heard all the boys become quieter,i watched them for a bit before my eyes fluttered shut, i wasnt asleep but at the same time i was dreaming.

i felt cold hands placed on my thighs and lower back i turned my head in to the persons chest, i placed my hand to get comfortable while they carried me, i fluttered my eyes open to check who it was, it was Will. i struggled a bit causing Will to drop me as he himself fell, his face landed on my chest causing me to curl up and hold his face as a Gasp came out.

it was way more sexual than i had thought it was. he got up so he was leaning over my body, we were close together, i looked up at him as he crawled up so he was closer to my face. i placed my hand on his face before leaning up and kissing him, i shut my eyes as he moved his head down so i was now laying down in the hallway.

we split apart staring into each others eyes, i realized id only known this boy for 3 days now and i had kissed him already. i placed my hand on his chest and i pushed him off me, i stood up and walked to my room.

i heard him follow me, i sat down at my desk and covered my eyes, i sighed and just spun around in the chair. i looked at the boy he crouched down holding on to my Knees for support, i caressed his face before i gave into my lust.

i walked over to the door and locked it, i turned around and shimmied down out of my pj shorts. i threw them to the ground and watched as Wills eyes examined my newly uncovered body, his face was red as ever.

he stood up and i walked over to him, i kissed him and rested my hands on the back of his head. his hands were awkwardly by his side so i lowered one hand and grabbed his moving it to my ass. he Pulled out of the kiss before i quickly brought it back together.

i felt his grip tighten around my ass, i smiled and bit his lip causing him to groan. i saw him smile, he spun us around and placed me on the bed, i bit my lip as i felt his hard against my leg when he climbed between my legs.

he started grinding right against my core, i tilted my head back in pleasure. he kissed away at my Neck until there was a Knock at the door. i pushed will off and pulled my pants back on feeling stupid for letting my lust take over my mind.

i pushed Will into the wardrobe and shut it before answering the door, i rubbed my hair as i opened the door. i saw Dylan there.

"whats up?" i asked as Dylan popped his head in my room, i moved back and opened the door wider for him. he stood up straight and walked in properly, i laughed when he straightened his shirt.

"i came to see if you wanted to come out and get some ice cream, maybe see a movie...you know a break from studying 24/7" i laughed a bit, i nodded and held the thumbs up.

"okay ill be down after a shower, got look my best when with 6 attractive young men." i laughed and shut the door on him, laughing awkwardly before i turned and rushed to my wardrobe, i opened it and saw a awkward looking Will.

"i wasnt thinking straight sorry" i mumbled before i pushed him towards the window, i grabbed a sweater, black leggings and yesterdays shoes. i slid on my Glasses as i threw all the closes on adding nice smelling perfume.

i rushed into the bathroom And brushed my teeth while i applied my eye make up before putting some chapstick on my lips and rushing down stairs.

i walked to the boys and saw them all looking smart yet casual, i saw will there and i imediatly panicked.

"so im driving right? you guys dont know your way around that well...i know after all of this lets go swimming, Pack some swimmers." i smiled as they all thought i was crazy, i ran up the stairs and bought the other day.

i grabbed my phone and texted Anna.

'meet at the springs?' 

i knew she would know where to meet since we basically found the Hot springs while we were playing in the woods when we were younger. i felt a buzz in my hand i jumped at the sudden reply i looked at my phone and saw her reply.

'sure, what time?'

i replied 7pm, i knew that it'd take a while for me to get these city boys trecking through the woods also climbing a steep surface at one point. i smiled to myself as i walked down the stairs and out to the car. i opened it up and beeped the horn turning the car on, i opened the car gate as i watched Dylan lock the door.

2 of the boys popped the 2 chairs in the boot up and the rest just climbed in as normal, Chris was in front with me telling me directions to the ice cream place the really wanted to go to, i sighed when it was quite far down the road.

"why this place guys, its so far away" i sighed keeping my eyes on the road listening to the radio, take me to church came on and i smiled tapping my fingers against the wheel.

"cause its got the real stuff in it" Dexter called out, i was tempted to turn the car arround if that was the only reason we left town.

"so its expensive, your paying for me. im poor and your famous so its on whoever wants to pay for me and the petrol it took to take your rich asses out here" i grumbled as Chris suddenly yelled "RIGHT HERE!"

i sighed and turned for them, when we got there, there was paparazzi everywhere i panicked and drove into a parking spot. i turned the car off and slid out of the car, i was bombarded with questions about dating any of the boys.

Chris and Will took my hand and lead me through the crowd, i felt my social anxiety rise to a untilmate level once we got inside i took a breath of relief.

"and this is why you dont tweet where were going" i sighed as the boys did whatever they wanted to do for half an hour....