Part 5

Teddys POV.

once the boys had gotten their ice creams we headed back towards town, i sighed as i just watched the road stretching out in front of me. i felt a hand on my thigh, i glanced to my left to see will looking out the window, his thumb went in circles on my inner thigh. 

i felt a shiver up my spine, i felt my face heating up, i leaned on the ledge of the window and placed my hand over my mouth. i winded down the window to get some breeze on me. 

he didnt move his hand for the rest of the car ride, in fact it moved closer to my core, i felt my body wanting his touch more and more. i even bit my lip when i decided to lower my hand on to his, i intertwined our fingers as i kept my eyes on the road, i felt his eyes wonder my features.

i drove into a forest area that had no road to follow, it all of a sudden became bumpy..i let go of Wills hand and drove faster causing them all to scream and yell. i laughed when i stopped next to Annas car, i got out as i saw the boys clinging to the ground.

"calm down ive done this thousands of times." i laughed as i walked over Next to anna who was laughing at their reactions of my driving.

"lets get changed, its going to be a cold trip but trust me the colder you are the better" i winked and walked to the other side of annas Car with her, i looked at Will through the Window as i removed my top.

the boys all went red when we and anna started to get changed, they went on the other side of my car. i smirked when i saw that wills eyes wouldnt leave my bare shoulders, his glare made me feel embarrassed as i put my Bikini top on.

"your totally eyeing him and your sexy stripping. whats going on" she spoke as she helped do up the back. i thanked her before i turned around and helped her.

"i think i want something New in my life, and he may be it..." i mumbled as i finished, i shimmied my pants down and underwear and pulled my bikini bottoms on and up to my waist since they were high waisted.

i liked the pattern on them, i pulled my boots back on as Anna was finishing up, i walked to the other side and waited for the boys. Anna came to stand next to me and she leaned over to whisper to me.

"just dont get into trouble okay. he is famous remember" i nodded and hugged her. she laughed as i nuzzled her Neck.

Dylan was the first finished and made his presence as he did.

"OH jesus christ" he was red by the time i turned to look at him, i smirked knowing what he probably thought.

"it isnt what you think, we were talking okay" i sighed and crossed my arms the rest of the boys finally appeared from the other side and me and Anna smiled as we started walking off into the woods deeper.

"Are you going to get us lost?" Thomas asked, Anna turned around and sassed.

"only if you cant keep up, so keep up rich boys" i smiled as we soon arrived at the climbing part. i turned to see will right behind me. i pulled him next to the wall.

"boost me up" i asked as i traced his shoulder, he nodded and got ready, i stepped on his hand and made sure that my chest went past his face closely. i smirked when i felt him tremble, i pulled myself up and offered a hand down to him.

"no way, ill break you" i shrugged and offered anna the hand and she grabbed it and climbed up standing next to me.

"See you later rich boys" we walked away from the edge and leaned on the trees near by. she punched me and i turned to her.

"what was that for?" i questioned as she smirked.

"you wanted to get laid, i can see you toying with him. He looks so sexually frustrated if you havent seen, your torturing him." i smiled, and turned to her.

"yeah but i havent made my mind up yet, like what if he wants to date me...I'll have to socialize in the famous world" i scoffed, i turned back to see all the boys climbing up instead of helping each other, i smiled when i saw will, i helped pull him up. i took him behind a tree and kissed him.

he held my waist and i pushed him away, i didnt want dylan or the others to see, i saw a beautiful blue butterfly, i watched it before i walked back to the rest with Will.

"should we give you guys a moment?" Ki hong asked i faked a laugh and flipped him off before pointing to the butterfly.

"will is taller than your short asses so i was wondering if he could help me catch it...but it doesnt matter to the Springs!" i marched on before we finally reached the springs, i laughed when the boys all gasped. i took my shoes off and jumped in, we figured it was really deep when we tried to touch the bottom one day.

i surfaced and they all looked shocked but then all joined in. once everyone was in snow started to fall, i looked up and held my hand up, snow fell onto my palm but instantly turned into water from my high temprature.

i smiled as i sank under the water and swam up to will, i scared him by tickling his sides. i surfaced right in front of him when he started kicking widly.

"calm down its only me" i laughed and coughed out some water.

"did i kick you?" i nodded and laughed.

"why else do you think i drank the water" he turned me around and looked at my body to check if it was fine i was just laughing, i noticed eveyone else were playing, i traced my hand down Wills torso and smirked when i reached the top of his pants.

he turned redder than what the heat had made him, i felt him grow harder against my palm. i rubbed him through his pants and he seemed to be struggling to swim. i laughed when his face crinkled up, i tightened my grip as i felt him twitch.

i leaned in to whisper to him.

"Did you already?" he looked embarrassed and i just felt bad for teasing him, i decided once and for all. i would do whatever it took to be with him, this is my man.