saying good bye

Will drove us home, i sat in the passenger seat looking out the window. i Lost my dad to another lady, i lost dylan to the world and now ive lost Griffin for good, ill never see him again. i hung my head as the tears just dripped off my face. i felt like ive lost a piece of myself when the doctor came out of that door. the car suddenly stopped, i looked up and wipped my tears and sniffled before i looked at will, he looked really distraught, he glanced at me before opening his mouth to speak but shutting it.

he looked really sad about Griffin, he moved his hand to mine,i squeezed his fingers before i opened the door, the morning air hit me as if this was my first breath in a long time. i sighed and i swung my legs out before i just sat there, i couldnt face going to a home without him.

"Teddy...i...im sorry" he spoke in a mumble with cracks in his voice, it brought the lump in my throught back i tried to ignore it and speak but when i opened my mouth to reassure him nothing came out, no matter how hard i tried i choaked, the tears started pouring out instead, i heard Will shut the door and run around to my side.

i looked up to him, i hugged him and cried, before my voice box actually let me speak. 

"i dont know what im going to do now when im home alone....when you all leave again...ill basically be alone" i spoke out to him, he pulled me back and looked at me in the eyes...his eyes were watering now.

"teddy...i cant say its okay cause i know this is hard..i dont know what to say to make this better cause im not sure anything can" Will cried as he spoke to me wipping my tears off my face. he just stood there breaking down apologizing and wipping my face.

i grabbed his hand and stopped him, i moved his head into my shoulder as he clung to my shirt and sobbed.

"if only i had known i couldve saved him!" he yelled into my shoulder like a child, i patted his back as my tears were single drops now. we stayed like this until he calmed down. he looked at me like he had done something wrong when in reality no one could've known...the doctor even said so.

"will, its okay...No one could've ever known...i dont blame you...Griffin was old...but he is gone now and thats that...nothing more we can do" i spoke smiling to him as the tears rolled down my cheeks ruining the whole smile.

we walked inside to find the boys asleep in the lounge room. when the door shut they all woke up and climbed over each other asking what happened, they all stopped when they saw us crying...i smiled at them as i cried...i wasnt going to be weak. not again, ill stay strong for them.

"w-what happened?" Dylan dared to ask, everyone just stared, the tears that were drops at a time became waterfalls and sobs. i collapsed to the ground, i realized that no one would ever follow me and care for me ever again like he did.

I wipped my face and looked up at him from the floor, i looked down and mumbled it out to them.

"griffin, died..." i accepted it as soon as it left my mouth, i shut my eyes and took a breath in before i stood up and walked upstairs into my room and in a fit of denial i collected all of Griffins things out of my room and marched downstairs and threw it all into the closet before i shut it and rested my head on the door.

"your gonna be fine, i promised...." who exactly did i promise that to, did i say that to myself as a reminder...i punched the closet and sat outside in the cold air. i sat there and imagined Griffin was still there.

"thanks buddy...its okay...im okay" i confirmed it and wiped my eyes, as i let him go, i took a deep breath and sighed. Will sat down next to me hugging me, i hugged him and embraced his warmth.

"im going to be fine now....i said good bye...i let him go" i whispered, Will kissed the top of my head. we just sat there looking at the yard. i wiped the left over tears from my face, i knew id look like a mess.

"come to england with me" will all of a sudden spoke out, i pulled away and looked up at him he was red as hell and looking down at me. i smiled leaning up and kissing his cheek, i grinned before nodding.

"i cant wait" i mumbled back before we went back inside, the house seemed quiet i guess everyone was just taking in the fact that He was gone. i sat on the couch next to will as we all watched the football, soon enough i fell asleep.

when i woke up i was in my room, drooling on my arm, i rolled over and no one was there, i checked the time and saw that id slept through the whole of yesterday. i laid flat on my back and checked my phone, i didnt see anything except for my background of will laughing.

i snuggled back into my blankets as i saw my door creak open a bit and Wills head pop through, i opened up my arms as he jumped on top of me i laughed and kissed him before he just layed there on top of me.

"Morning" he whispered in my ear. i giggled and sighed. 

"i feel like ive slept forever" i smiled, i hoped Griffin could forgive me for not being sad for longer, being near will makes me feel something ive never felt....and what griffin made me feel cant be replaced but i need to continue with my life...Griffin will always be with me, i just cant cry forever.

"you've almost slept for 2 days straight" i laughed and pushed him to the side. he gripped my hips and hugged me tight.

"i cant believe i get you to myself" i turned to look at him and smiled, i just shut my eyes and thought. 

"i cant believe it either, its very rare...im sure Dylans told you about my lone wolf attitude." we both laughed before we cuddled and watched movies for the rest of the day. i wasnt up for anything else yet. 

*************

i hope you guys are liking it, leave a comment about ideas or anything...ill defiantly write back.! poor griffin, uhh it reminds me of when my grandma died, uhh being the youngest of my family i was vunrable...i even said to people it wasnt fair i didnt get to spend as much time with her as the others...but it was 3 years ago now.... griffin just reminds me of it.