Part 10

Teddys POV.

i sat down on this couch with Will holding my head in my hands, we'd been instructed not to leave without the rest of the maze runner cast. we were still missing blake and kaya. Everyone else was basically living in my freaking house.

"how is this only the start, do we actually have to pose or speak to them?" i sighed and looked down at the floor, i felt Wills hand rub my back in small circles with his thumb. i sat back and leaned on his shoulder.

"yeah we have to pose and then you can leave, you dont have to stay with us for the interviews" Will spoke softly, i nodded and thought about it. if i left them id basically be walking around like a headless chicken not knowing what to do.

"i dont know what to do at things like this." i mumbled a bit down thinking about how much of a burden i was to them. not knowing how to do this celebrity stuff.

"its fine Teddy, just stick with me" will said as he lifted my face and kissed my cheek, the door opened and 2 people came through smiling as the flashes continued until the door shut.

"oh my, you must be this goofs little sister" a beautiful girl walked up to me and pulled me up into a hug. i laughed and patted her back.

"Kaya, right. im teddy" i smiled when she let go, i saw a smile grow on her face too.

"ugh dylan you should've brought her to filming! i feel like shes my little sister too!!" i smiled as she walked off to talk to Dylan and ki hong.

i looked around the room for the second person who entered, i looked over to Dexter hugging this curly haired boy. Blake. he was only 5 years younger than i was. same distance as some of the boys.

i walked over to them and smiled at the boy.

"blake cooper, honour to finally see who plays chuck" i smiled, i loved the book series. Newt and chuck being my favourite character of course made me a bit excited to meet him.

"hello?" i laughed a bit with the other boys, he probably thought i was a interviewer.

"im Teddy, Teddy O'brien. Dylans little sister" i smiled to him he opened his mouth like he'd just realised it himself, instead of being told.

"my mistake, i thought you were someone else" he said awkwardly, i just smiled and shook his hand.

"mistakes make us human" i say before a door is opened and a man walks through. i turn and walk back to Will, and grip his arm. the man ushered us all into this area where it had a background wall. the flashes of light all happened again.

it all felt unreal, posing Next to Will smiling. the flashes that went off when he kissed my cheek. it all felt like a dream. i smiled as if this was never going to happen again, i was laughing so hard when the boys all came and picked me up and posed.

"your all insane" i called out as i was being held up. then i was placed down and smiled while intertwining Will and my hands together. he pulled at my hand as a silent gesture we should move on, i nodded and walked a long with him.

we were all herded towards a large room with barriers around it and a lot of microphones and cameras. i smiled and walked Next to will, making sure i was something he would be proud of.

"Will! Will poulter!" i heard a lady call out, will walked over and i followed keeping my head down. 

"Will is Dylan o'briens little sister your girlfriend!?" i couldnt help but smirk at the thought, of what his face would possibly look like right now.

i glanced up and saw a side of Will id never seen, his face only showed a smile, a proud smile like a parent whose child just got an award from the president or something. he seemed strictly business, it was amazing to watch.

"uh" he glanced back at me and i smiled. it seemed to reassure him as he turned back to the camera.

"she is, my girlfriend, my future and the best thing to me...and i couldnt ask for anyone else." was all will said which seemed to cause and up roar between the interviewers who caught that, i couldnt help but turn red at his word.

i squeezed his hand as he turned back and kissed my cheek. i smiled as he lead me off out of the room. we walked into this giant dinning hall area where we sat at a table that had 'maze runner' on the tables little card.

i saw someone already sitting at the table and i nearly died there and then. it was freaking James dashner. i wobbled a bit as we walked closer and Will laughed. he sat me down one away from james and it was probably a good thing.

"hey, james this is Teddy. Dylans little sister, book fanatic and my girlfriend" he introduced me and i awkwardly waved to him. he stood up which caused me to awkwardly stand and shake his hand.

"good evening Miss O'brien. im not used to this formal stuff, so uh books huh" i smirked and shook his hand.

"your book Mr. Dashner have fueled my imaginations. they are my favourite books." i spoke and he nodded before we sat down as the others all entered. Dylan sat down next to me telling me all about how the interviewers wanted to know more about me.

i sat there quietly for the rest of the night not really understanding anything, before i fell asleep on Wills shoulder. we all got into a Van and started the long travel back to my place, Will carried me into the Van causing me to wake up a bit when the cold air hit my legs.

"Night will" i mumbled before sleep fully consumed me again