part 21

Teddys Pov.

we drove for half an hour and arrived in this really cute farm town, i couldnt help but stare at the houses they all looked so adorable. i saw a cute little old lady watering her garden with a dog just laying down watching her from the front door.

"This place is really cute" i mumbled charlotte just laughed in the back.

"this area is usually for the elderly...its really calm around here" she spoke as the car pulled to a stop outside one of the cottage looking places.

i looked around to will as i heard the back door open and the freezing breeze blow in.

"whose house is this?" i asked curiously as i rubbed my arms to regain the heat id just lost.

"its charlottes best friend Henley, beware this girl is amazingly hyper. she uses all that energy in snowboarding...so she'll show everyone up big time" i smiled a bit at him before i heard chatter come from the house.

i saw a little old lady open the door and charlotte talk to her before she disappeared as a beautiful girl emerged from the house just as geared up as the rest of us. Her beautiful blond hair flowed behind her, i could almost swear when i watched her walk it was in slow motion.

her green eyes glowed when the sun peeked out from behind the clouds. everything started to go at a normal pace when she walked to the boot and placed her snow board in there. i turned to will and leaned over the central consol.

"i think i might have a lady crush on your sisters friend" i laughed after when he stared at me. i grabbed his hand before mouthing Dont worry to him. i heard both of the back doors open as 2 girls slid into the car, the energy level in this car just times'd itself by 5.

as Will started the Car i turned around to the new girl in the car. i held out my hand towards her.

"Hi im Teddy, im Wills girlfriend" she smiled and shook my hand in short spurs before letting go.

"im Henley" i smiled at her as she spoke with an exciting tone, i turned back around and sunk into my seat tapping on my Knees to the music playing.

After driving 15 minutes further into the little area it became more clustered with people and the peaceful feel was now completely replaced with the busy ways of peoples every day lives.

We pulled over in a bus stop as a girl jumped in quickly as we drove off again, i hadnt had time to have a look at her features before she jumped in the car so i turned around towards her.

"hey im teddy" i held my hand out as the newly discovered Brunette pushed her hair away from her blue eyes, she took my hand and mumbled quietly.

"lizzy.." i nodded towards her, she seemed to be shy around me or maybe she didnt get informed that i was tagging along. Charlotte leaned over henley and spoke to Lizzy as i turned back around to the front.

"Liz, thats Wills girlfriend...shes the same age as us" i heard a sigh of relief from the back.

"thank god i thought she was some up tight model that will had brought back" i laughed before turning around.

"Nah he intruded my house first with the rest of my brothers friends" i smirked as she nodded, they all seemed to nod before they stopped.

"wait, who is your brother again?" Charlotte asked with a tilt of her head, i admit it really was cute when she did it.

"Dylan O'brien?" i said as if it was a question it self. her friends seemed to fangirl over the thought and Charlotte just nodded as if she understood, obviously people would be her friend to get to will...i understood completely what that felt like.

an hour and a half passed and it was only 11am we had a tonn of time to play in the snow and snowboard. we were driving up the moutain to the log cabins where the rest of Charlottes friends were, i admit that the girls in the back were fun but not as fun as listining to will sing along to maroon 5.

when we finally pulled up next to a log cabin i smiled, that was one hell of a drive up here i was 100% sure i wasnt going to do it in the same day twice. The girls in the back hopped out and ran up the stairs and into the cabin. i sat watching the snow fall onto the windscreen.

"Will lets just stay the night, it was offered and im sure driving all the way back after Snowboarding would be tiring and dangerous in the dark." i raised my eye brows as i turned to him.

"Fine, but we have to leave early cause tomorrow is the last night with my parents before we go to my house" i nodded and opened the door to be greeted by chilly wind and snow flakes dropping all around me.

i smiled as i watched Will smile through the windscreen, i spun before skipping to his door and opening it for him, i laughed as he shivered before getting out. i loved the cold, you could see your breath and it was pretty cool.

we jogged up the stairs to the cabin before sliding the door open to see 7 people having fun. 3 were guys and a girl i hadnt met on the ride here. i guess she was the one who owned the cabin. she was stunning, i was really suprised at how attractive how all of charlottes friends were.

i waved when i walked in while dragging Will in behind me, i felt the eyes scan me up and down before they all got up and introduced themselves one by one, well except for the 3 i rode here with.

we all sat around for a while getting to know each other, we decided that we'd go out and snowboard At 12.

********************

uh, tonights the ball for my sister...but her friends boyfriend died...i cant help but feel the pain.

she looked like a beautiful godess but then the news came in and the make up started running and it felt like a movie...i dont know what to think....i dont know what to do. so the three of them have gone to the hospital...he died...i cant believe i only saw him in town yesterday and today...he's gone.