Chapter 25

"Ryeowook!" Kyuhyun struggled trying to lift him up. 

        "I'm dying Kyu." Ryeowook said in a strange, dreamy voice.

       "No you aren't! If you die I'll die too! Understand? If you die I'll lay down beside you and we'll burn together." Kyuhyun said. 

        "Stubborn." Ryeowook gasped for air. 

        Kyuhyun fought his way through the flames as best as he could while still carrying Ryeowook. He tripped over something and fell down, he laced his fingers with Ryeowook, "We'll burn together." 

        ***

        "What about Yonghwa? And those thugs? And the police?" Heechul demanded, trying to avoid Sungjong's question. 

        "Some got out, some didn't. Most of the people who got out seem alright." Henry nodded in the direction of a few policemen who were frantically calling for backup and ambulances. 

        "Eunhyuk Eunhyuk Eunhyukkie." Donghae kissed his desperately, "You'll be alright Hyukjae just hold on." 

        "No." Eunhyuk said, tears pouring down his cheeks, "He sacrificed himself for me and Sungjong, Hae, he did. I can't live with that." Eunhyuk continued to sob as if his heart had been broken into two. 

        Sungjong tugged at Heechul's hand, "Where's umma?" he asked again, "He said he would meet me." 

        Heechul gave a sigh of regret and knelt down beside the child, "Sungjong." he tried to say as gently as possible, "Your parents are dead." 

        ***

        Ryeowook snuggled into the crook of Kyuhyun's arm, "Comfy..." he muttered, he had missed Kyuhyun's touch, his smell, his voice. his everything really. 

        "I love you." 

        "I love you too." 

        Fire caught on Kyuhyun's shoe, but he didn't even bother to put it out, he lay there, enjoying being with Ryeowook, because it would be te last thing he did before he died. 

        Suddenly, Ryeowook spoke again, "Sungjong. Sojin." 

        "They'll be fine." Kyuhyun said, "The others will take care of him. They're better at it than I am." 

        *** 

        Sungjong stared at him, "No." he said simply, "Umma promised." 

        "I'm sorry Sungjong.." 

        "Umma will come out any minute because he PROMISED." 

    "GODS SUNGJONG HE WON'T! OKAY?" Heechul screamed, shocking Sungjong, "THEY FUCKING WON'T 'CAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING DEAD INSIDE THAT FUCKING BUILDING! KYUHYUN WENT IN THERE AFTER YOUR UMMA AND IF YOU THINK ANYONE IN THERE IS GONNA COME OUT ALIVE YOUR KIDDING YOURSELF BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT! YOU'RE AN ORPHAN OKAY? A FREAKING ORPHAN!" 

        Sungjong stared at Heechul, his amazing Uncle Chullie, who watched Frozen with them and bought Frozen merchandise for them. Who played pranks with him and his sister and took care of them. His funny, sarcastic, uncle. And then he burst into tears and ran, he didn't care where he was going, he just wanted to be far, far away from this man who had told him that his parents were dead, because it wasn't true, it couldn't be true...

        "Shit! Heechul you are an ASSHOLE!" Eunhyuk shouted, he limped after Sungjong and Donghae followed him. 

        "Do you really think Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are dead?" Henry asked miserably. 

        "Yes." Heechul said, "I don't think anyone would be able to get out of there alive." 

        ***

      Suddenly, Kyuhyun saw someone stumbling towards them, "Who are you?" he shouted, hugging Ryeowook tighter. 

        The man coughed and fell on his knees beside them. 

        Kyuhyun stared in amazement, "Yonghwa?" 

        Ryeowook spoke up, "You did this. You burnt this. So you're not gonna escape it." he said calmly. 

        "I offered to get you out before I burnt it." 

        "Yeah but what idiot would go with you?" Kyuhyun asked as he kicked Yonghwa, "Don't come near my baby ever again." 

        ***

        "Wheres the blasted detective?" Heechul asked. 

        "He was already down the rope when Ryeowook climbed back up and if he went back he would've died so..." 

    "Somewhere here." Heechul finished, "And where are the goddamned firetrucks and ambulances?" 

        "On their way." 

        "Exactly. On their way Henry, and will they be here in time? No." 

        "Heechul hyung..." 

        "THEY COULDN'T HAVE COME FASTER TO SAVE OUR MAKNAES?" 

        "Hyung..." 

        "What is it now Henry!" 

        "There..." he pointed, "They're here." 

        ***

        Sungjong and Eunhyuk were immediately put into an ambulance as they tried to put out the fire and searched for survivors. 

        "Why did it stop?" Ryeowook asked as he opened his eyes, "Where's the fire?" 

        "Its gone." 

        "And where are we?" 

        Kyuhyun reached up and touched the ceiling, "Buried." he said, "We're buried." 

        "A grave." Ryeowook said, "And Yonghwa?" 

        "Who knows? Lets hope he died when I kicked him out." Kyuhyun answered.

        Kyuhyun lay back down beside Ryeowook just as the door opened and a familiar figure stood in the doorway, "Detective Yunho?" 

        "I have to carry BOTH of you? Oh fine." And with that he scooped up Kyuhyun who was carrying Ryeowook, "There. You carry him and I carry you." 

        "How did you get here?" 

        "Well I searched for you once they put out the fire didn't I? Now listen, this is gonna be hard, very hard, but-" 

        "No." Kyuhyun cut him off, "I want to stay here." 

        "Stay?" Yunho was confused. 

        "Yes. Stay." 

        "It's so peaceful here...." Ryeowook said, closing his eyes once more. Both him and Kyuhyun were badly burnt, injured, bleeding, inhaled too much smoke. 

        "Then can I stay with you?" Yunho asked. 

        "Of course." Ryeowook said. 

        Just as he finished speaking the ceiling collapsed on top of them. 

---------------------------------------------

A/N 

im gonna cut it off right there becuz i am an evil little git. i promise that they will be safe next chapter <3