Mysterious dream

Precap: Vikram got an idea

(he took the phone and called someone and speaked something and kept the phone and slept,On the other side,Aditi was sad as vikram didn't attend the phone,she slept, Vikram had a dream that Aditi was running in jungle in the bridal attire and someone stabbed her,vikram waked with jerk )

Vikram:Is Aditi is fine, nothing will happen to her na,shall I go now,no no she will be sleeping,I will go tomorrow

(Vikram drink the water and slept,next day morning a ray of sun passed through the window and falls on her face,Aditi woke up and getting ready and came to kitchen)

Aditi:good morning  ma and good morning periyamma

Both of them: good morning ma

Aditi:periyamma,where is selfie stick

Priya:i think he is sleeping

Aditi:ok ma,i will go and wake up 

(she went to wake him up)

Aditi:dei anna wake up da

(Still he is 😴😴,she called many times but all goes in vain,she saw jug near table, she took and poured it on his  face, he waked up  with jerk,he was fully drenched)

Shiva:what you did?

Aditi:morning should start like this😂😂(said and laughed)

Shiva:unna....(you.....)

(She started to run,he took the jug and started to chase behind her,she was running,atlast she caughted near the door and pour the water on aditi,but she bent down and the door open,the person was fully drenched, aditi and shiva was shocked,guess who)

The person:what the hell?what are you doing?😡

Aditi:sorry vikku!!☹️(yes the person was none other than vikram)

Shiva:dei sorry da

(Priya and preethi came and were shocked)

Preethi:what happened vikram?

(She realize the shiva and vikram were drenched and jug was on shiva's hand)

Preethi:aditi take and give them towel 

(she nodded,shiva went to room too take bath and aditi came to her room, vikram also came behind her,she took the towel and gave to him,she was about to go,he held her hand)

vikram:i'm sorry☹️

(she turned and hugged him,he also hugged her back)

Vikram:sorry,for hurting you,will you forgive me

Aditi:it's ok,where is more affection there will more Anger, don't do hereafter

Vikram:ok my kitty as your wish,But if you didn't not leave na i will catch cold

(aditi smiled 😊and heated his chest lightly)

Aditi:ok,i will go

(Vikram nooded and he dried his hair and came down were shiva and aditi were eating)

Aditi:ma,one dosa 

Shiva:now only you eat 3 na🤪

Aditi:I'm hungry,i will eat more and more what will you do?

Shiva:So pavam of vikram

(at that time vikram came)

Aditi:why he is so pavam🧐