First day in college

Precap:As they left to class

It was 9:15 ,aditi and sharanya already present in the class, the professor came to the class,His name is raghuram.

Raghuram:good morning class...

Everyone:good morning sir.

As in the rush both vikram and Shiva came to the class.

Vikram & Shiva: Excuse me sir..

After hearing the voice,both sharanya and aditi were turned to see both of them,

Aditi(M.V):he is this class,wow, wow?for what I am saying wow?

Raghuram:come in,why are u late to the class.

Vikram:sir we had a problem before coming to the class.

Shiva:yes sir.

Raghuram:It's ok.Go and be seated in your place..

Shiva & Vikram: ok sir

(As they said ,they came to their seat,
They both sat)

Raghuram:My name is Raghuram.I have studied in this college , completed my M.phil and become professor,I'm your class tutor.I will be given syllabus and subjects of this semester.

(After finishing he asked the students to introduce themselves,All are introducing themselves,it's turn to vikram and Shiva)

Vikram:my name is Vikram Ravichandran,I got 1st in district level for attaining marks in 12th std,my aim is to become a successful business person,I will hardwork and smartwork for that. Everyone in our life should have aim and goal.

(As he said everyone clapped and appreciated him,and shiva introduces himself ,like vikram he also would become a successful businessman. Its turn to shivanya)

(Till now vikram and Shiva doesn't notice aditi & sharanya because they are sitting in front bench, and Aditi & Sharanya was sitting back of them)

Sharanya:Hi! my name is sharanya Karthikeyan,My aim and goal is to become professor and should be independent sucessful woman in my life.

(As two of them turned to see sharanya and Aditi back of them. Vikram tells to Shiva in his ears)

Vikram:dei they two of them our class da(A small smile curved in his face)
Shiva:Yes da(Smiling unknowingly)
Vikram: why are you smiling da?
Shiva:Then why are smiling?
Vikram: nothing da
Shiva:Here also nothing,listen to them

(As they are talking Aditi stood and introduce herself)

Aditi:my name is Aditi Balasubramaniam.My aim is to become an independent sucessful woman in my life and  make my mother feel proud for me.To succeed in my life my hardwork and smartwork is plays a major role.and I have to overcome struggle,pains and sacrifice for achieving my goals.

(As she said everyone clapped and appreciated her, Vikram who was speechless after hearing her speech)

(It's time for break, everyone left for canteen, except these four)

Vikram(pointing towards aditi): Really your aim and your motive was really awesome  and (pointing towards sharanya): too you also..

Shiva:both of them(aditi and sharanya) keep going in your goal.

Aditi and sharanya: Thank you

Aditi:BTW we four are same class,why did u come late

Shiva: because of him(pointing towards Vikram) , I said to find the class but after that the incident which was happened in morning, after you went we have went to check the notice board and came hurriedly.