Vikram ignores Aditi

Recap:go and read previous part

(Vikram went to balcony looking outside,aditi went behind him,hugged him from back)

Vikram:what you want

Aditi:Im sorry

Vikram:for what?

Aditi:you don't know

(Vikram turned to her)

Vikram:do you really love me

Aditi:why are you asking like this?

Vikram:if you loved me na,you will not leaved me na

Aditi:I thought you to be happy

Vikram:you thought I will be happy without you,instead you can kill me

(Aditi closed vikram mouth and nooded her head as no)

Aditi: don't say like this

Vikram:then what can I do,first say the reason why you left the house

Aditi:you know na,I cannot become mother,you also dreamt about our baby,your expectations, your wish,I cannot fullfill,so....you can do another marriage,live happily....

(Vikram was in anger was about to slap her,she closed her eyes)

Vikram:see,I cannot slap you,you think I will do another marriage, that day you left home without saying to me,it's hurted me but today you hurted me to the core aditi,I'm fed up with all this,we promised on our marriage that we will not leave each other in any situation,but you broke the promise,you broke my heart,it's really paining,I cannot bear it,I cannot bear this pain......ahhhh....

(shouted loudly and left the room)

Aditi:vikram...vikram..

(Aditi was crying badly)

(Vikram and aditi didn't see each other,aditi was in room,vikram was in garden,both were feeling bad)

(At evening,vikram was sitting in the garden,aditi came to him,aditi was facing back of vikram, vikram feels aditi's presence and left from there,at night,all are having dinner except aditi and vikram was not present)

Sujatha:you also come and eat

Aditi:no ma,I will eat after wards

Ravichandran:Where is vikram?

(Aditi didn't speak anything,they notice that adivik didn't speak anything from morning,then Sujatha called vikram,he came,aditi saw him,but he didn't face her,she felt sad)

Sujatha:vikram,where you went?Come and have dinner

Vikram:I need to be alone,please I will have after

Sujatha: don't show your anger on food,come and eat

(Vikram cannot deny his mother's words,he sat in table,aditi served him)

Vikram:I can serve by myself,no one help is needed

(Aditi didn't say anything,she left from there)

Sujatha:aditi ma...(to vikram):what happened to you...why are you behaving like this,you know how much you hurted her

Vikram:you cannot understand how much she hurted me,I will not speak anything about this thing....

(Vikram ate and left to room,aditi was crying in garden, after having dinner,Sujatha came to her)

Sujatha:aditi ma