Aditi's engagement

Precap: adivik's emotional breakdown

(Aditi went to home crying devastedly,days were passing by Aditi's engagement date is fixed and vikram went to london for an important conference, aditi was being lifeless,after their breakdown, one day aditi mom called her)

Preethi:addu ma,only a week is there for your engagement,can you go for shopping with sharanya and shiva

(Aditi simply nooded,shiva and sharanya came to aditi's house and they pick aditi and left for shopping, while going shiva didn't speak to aditi,but aditi speaked to sharanya)

Aditi:sharans, How was your teaching profession

(Before she could speak,he spoke)

Shiva:she is doing well

Sharanya:i will say na

Shiva:it's ok I said na

Sharanya(to aditi):I'm still anger, that you didn't say your love to your mother

Shiva:don't speak about this thing,or else I'm getting more anger,please be quiet sharanya

(Sharanya didn't spoke and aditi was silently sobbing,shiva noticed it,he felt bad,but he didn't say anything, because she hurted his best friend, they reached mall,they done shopping and left for home, shiva didn't talk to her after that incident, aditi feels hurt but didn't say anything,then he thought how vikram have been hurted by her,one week passed, it's an engagement day,so engagement is happening at Shiva's house all of them are invited, the whole house is decorated with flowers and happiness is spreaded everywhere but aditi is not happy,but she tries to be happy,she and sharanya was getting ready in the room,Shiva's was getting ready in another room,In aditi's room, sharanya and aditi were wearing same colour saree,green saree with yellow border,wearing necklace, earings,and more ornaments, looking stunning and gorgeous,at that Preethi came to their room)

Preethi:you two look so beautiful,no eyes should keep eye on you both,ok come soon two groom's are desperately waiting for you

(They nooded and went down,whole house looks beautiful and full of flowers and the two groom's were waiting for them, parvathy came to them)

Parvathy:you two looks so beautiful ❤️❤️

Priya:first shiva and sharanya engagement and then aditi's engagement

(First shiva and sharanya's engagement happens, aditi was happy outside and her inner heart was broken, she searched for vikram, but he didn't come because she invited him for engagement)

Aditi(MV):why my life become upside down,why why vikram came into my life,why we become friends,why I loved him,why I hurted him,Why I'm feeling for him, he is my life,why i hurted my life.....

(Preethi called her,she didn't respond,she called many times but all goes in vain,atlast she jerked her)

Aditi:what happened ma?

Preethi:I have to ask what happened to you

Aditi:nothing!!ma

Preethi:come shall we go

Aditi:ok ma

(Preethi catched her hands went to stage,she was walking like a lifeless body,she is not in her world,
Preethi made her sit with groom, priest chanted the mantras,tears were rolling down from her eyes, priest spoke)

Priest:both groom and bride exchange the rings

(Aditi's took the ring and groom took the ring,aditi saw the ring in the groom's hand and was shocked,it was the same ring which she removed and gave to vikram on that day,then she saw the face and gets another shock,she have a mixture of emotion,without wasting the time, she hugged him,the only word she uttered is )