Prologue

I'd like to remind everyone that this story is ALL RIGHTS RESERVED which means all characters, apart from 1D, cover and story-line belongs to me. Stealing anything would be illegal. 

Prologue:

I had the strangest dream. There was a man in my bedroom and he stood above me, too close to me but I didn’t move.

He was wearing black clothing that covered most of his body; it was hard to see any part of his face in the dark. I don’t know exactly what it did but I think he broke my neck…

I felt a bit of pain and then the dream ended.

I woke up, it wasn’t exactly a strange dream but it was a weird because it felt real. It made me feel confused. I sat up in my bed; I felt different... I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but there was something different with me. My hands moved over my face as if I thought something had changed about it.

 I was feeling really, really good which was strange considering I’d been really sick the day before, I had a really bad headache and I had thrown up several times.

I stood up and walk to my mirror next to the door. I turned the lights on and looked at my reflection.

There was only one thing I noticed.

My eyes were not brown like they used to be.

They were pitch-black.

Then I realized – the dream; had not been a dream. 

I know this prologue sucks but the story is going to be much better! :D