Chapter 10 - (part two)

Here comes part two finally!! Cliffhanger in the end, that's when the story gets a bit more intresting! Thanks for all the feedback, ever read mean so much to me! :D

Niall sat alone by a little creek after Louis left to see Éléonore. He watched as the water rippled down the small rocks on the bottom. He heard steps coming closer and closer.

“Thank you, Niall.” A girl said and he looked up. Alexis stood there on the other side of the water, looking at him almost shyly.

“For what?” Niall asked.

“I heard what you said to Louis, about helping me. It’s really nice of you to consider that.” Alexis sat down next to him. “I’ve been thinking.”

“About what?”

“Why I always been an attention seeker as Eleanor said.”

“It’s Éléonore, she’s French. She will be mad if you call her that.” 

 “Okay. So, I guess I want attention because in my family it’s always my sister who gets all the attention. She’s good at everything and I got no skills in anything. I’m jealous of her and therefore and I make sure I have more friends then her. When I was 12-13 I started to act like a person I weren’t and later I’ve become it.” Alexis explained, looking down embarrassed. “And now as a vampire I lost my mind completely.”

“You know what the best thing about being able to hide your real personality is? It’s that it is still inside you and all you have to do is to bring it out again. I think that us as vampires, the way we acted before has gotten more heighten. I’m extremely nice to everyone and the thought of killing someone really wants me to die instead. I could change, if I want to but I fight it so bad. But I also think that since our personalities are so strong, once we decided to change it, it changes fast. Look at you now Alexis; I’m talking to the real you. Not the attention seeking know-it-all. You already started the changing.”

“Niall? You’re truly the kindest person I’ve ever met. You make me feel comfortable with myself.”

“I’m just saying what’s on my mind, honest thoughts.”

“Are Louis and El a couple?”  

“Probably not officially, why?”

“Listen.”

Niall did what she said and quickly regretted it. He heard smacking of lips coming together, moans of pleasure and skin touching skin.

“Ugh, why did you make me listen them doing that?” Niall almost yelled as he could no longer concentrate on any other sound, it was like an echo inside his head.

“I’m sorry, but the best thing about you and I, is that we can just run away really fast!” Alexis said and pulled his arm. Together they ran the opposite direction away from El and Lou. Once they thought they’ve gotten far enough they stopped.

“Okay, let’s not comment on what’s going on back there…” Alexis said and Niall joined in her laughing. Soon she got quiet though. “Niall, if I’m going to change, I suggest you do too.”

“What are you suggesting?” Niall all of sudden became cold.

“You don’t have to become a ripper. You just have to accept the fact that you’re a vampire and you’re going to be like this for the rest of your life, how long that now may be. I think it would be good for you to hunt on your own.”

“Is this the psycho-you talking or the Alexis that I like and actually somewhat trust?” Niall observed his friend thoroughly.

“It’s me, Niall. I’m actually trying to be nice towards you. You have to get used to this life. I’ve been watching all of you, these few days we all have been together. If it weren’t for Louis you’d kill yourself and if you died, then Louis would probably not be able to live anyway, even if he has Éléonore.”