Till Friday

Sasuke's POV

          I wake from the best sleep I've had inna while and wonder why my alarm never went off . I feel a cold hand on my chest and look over. It's Tomato why is she in my bed? Wait actually I never left her house yesterday. I turn my head and find my self just staring at her then she turns over and I quickly sit up and she then sits up fast and gives me a punch straight to my jaw. I fall on the floor and my mouth was bleeding.

      " The fuck was that for Tomato! You've gotten real comfortable with hitting me." I yelled/said. " I'm sorry you scared me." Tomato said rolling her eyes. She then left and came back with an ice pack and held it on my face. " Why are you still here?" She asked. " I fell asleep." I said inna tone like isn't that obvious. " What time is it." I asked hoping I wasn't late for school. " It's 12:00 it's almost lunch time at school you should get going." she replied. " I don't even have time to get ready I can't go to school like this." I said getting annoyed I started scratching my neck.

       She gently grabbed my hand, her hands were so cold and put it on the ice pack and got up. " Your lucky you can take a shower here and I have mens clothes for you if you want them." Tomato said. I gave her a confused look " Why do you have men's clothes." I asked. " If I have to travel far alone I dress so I won't be recognized as a girl." Tomato said. That's actually really tragic some men out there can really be pigs. " Thank you Tomato." I said avoiding eye contact then went to take a shower.

         I got out the shower and realized she never gave me the clothes. I decided to have fun with this. I leaned on the door frame the towel covering my goods. " Hey Tomato you never gave me the clothes." I said smirking. She didn't even look up from the notes she was copying. " Go look in the drawer in the bottom right they're in there." Tomato said. I glare at her and go get the clothes myself to my surprise she had clothes that were actually my style in there. I get dressed and she hands me a tooth brush, toothpaste, and a brush. I finished getting ready I thank her then leave just in time for lunch.

    " Sasuke where were you." Naruto asked. I blush thinking about why I was late how annoying. " You're blushing you never left Karin's apartment!" Ino said. I glared at her she's so annoying and was gonna make it a way bigger deal than it was. " You did stay after everyone else was gone." Jugo said like he was exposing me secret. " Look it's not even like that I had to give her the work she missed and my notes and then we had some ramen and we accidentally fell asleep that's all." I said annoyed.

     Hinata, Ino, and Naruto were smiling at me and it was pissing me off. " The fuck are y'all smiling." I said annoyed. " Do you have feelings for Karin Sasuke?" Suigetsu asked and he had this weird look. " No the fuck." I said annoyed. " Good." He replied then he got up and left. I swear I cant do anything without people assuming shit it's annoying. " Guys I think Suigetsu likes her" Sakura said. He what- "Why do you think that?" I asked sounding a little too curious. " There's no thinking Suigetsu has liked her for a while." Jugo said looking at me like I was supposed to care. " Good for him." I said rolling my eyes.

    " We're going to her house again after school today and maybe even spending the night make sure to come on time Sasuke." Ino said glaring at me. " Yea whatever" I said then left to use the bathroom before my next class.

       We were all walking to Tomato's house. "Don't worry about where to sleep you can simply just share the bed with Karin." Sai said. They all started laughing while Suigetsu, Sakura, and I just glared at him.

                             Karin's POV

     It's weird that today I got the best sleep I've had in a while and it turns out Sasuke was asleep next to me. I really didn't mean to hit him like that he startled me. But I cant wait for them to come over they should be here any minute.