New Year's Kiss

Karin's POV

      I woke up with my face not even two inches away from Sasuke. All I could think about was how he kissed me Christmas night. I've basically lived in his hoodie since he gave it too me. But today is New Year's Eve so I'm leaving today. Izumi said today we'd have a serious talk so I guess I'll see how that goes. "Damn Tomato if you want another kiss just say that." Sasuke said in a tired voice smirking. I get close enough to where out noes are touching. "You wish." I said my lips brushing his and get up. He grabs my arms and pins me on the bed and it looks like he's about to kiss me when Izumi and Itachi walk in. "What the hell is this!" They yell at the same time.

Sasuke lets me go and I push him out my way. "I'm ready for that talk now." I said and Izumi nodded. We went to talk in the living room. "I'm guessing you know what I wanna talk about." She said. "Yes." I replied. "Good so first what the hell did I just witness?" She asked. "Well see what had happened was... Sasuke was about to kiss me again." I said, shit I didn't mean to say again. "AGAIN." Izumi yelled.

"He kissed me Christmas night after you and Itachi went to talk and then today he woke up and caught me staring at him and was like "if you want another kiss just say that" so I got close and teased him by brushing my lips against his and he pinned me down." I said blushing. "You like him don't you." Izumi said like it was a fact. "I honestly have no idea but he's not just a friend but I don't know what this feeling is I only feel it when I'm with Sasuke though." I said looking down. "Are you inlove with him?!" She asked excitedly. "No." I said sharply. "Okay okay how would you feel if he started dating Sakura." Izumi said. "I'd cut both of them off and never talk to them again." I said quickly. "Karin your basically my little sister now so I'm gonna tell you this Sakura isn't competition, for right now anyway things can change so don't lose." She said. "I wouldn't dream of it." I said.

"So I heard about Ino's party and how you can't go without a date so are you and Sasuke going?" She asked. "No." I said. "You should ask him Sasuke doesn't need to make all the moves you have to show him your also interested or he'll back off." Izumi said. "You're right I'll do that." I said. "Y'all have slept together every night haven't y'all?" Izumi asked. "All we did was sleep I swear and cuddle sometimes." I said blushing. "Interesting and you're leaving today but do you even want to go home? Izumi asked. "This kinda feels like my second home considering I live alone." I said.

"That's exactly what I wanted to talk about. Do you want to move in with me? Your basically my little sister so it should be fine." Izumi said. I have no idea what to say but it's really lonely at my apartment but it's home but I would love to live with Izumi. "I would love too." I said. "Great you can move in when school ends cause by then I'll have everything fixed and completely clean so it can really feel like home okay." Izumi said and I smiled and hugged her.

Sasuke's POV

Tomato walked back in the room smiling. "Why are you smiling?" I asked. "Can I not be happy?" She said. I wanted to say as long as I'm the cause of it but then she'd call me an asshole and probably hit me. "Whatever but are you gonna tell me why." I said. "Izumi asked me to move in with her and I said yes so I'll move in with her when the school year ends." She said excitedly. I was happy for her because it must be lonely living alone. Then again you can be lonely in a room full of people. "That's great I'm happy for you." I said. "I wanted to ask you something." She said. "Go ahead." I said. "Do you want to go to Ino's new year party with me?" She asked blushing. "Yes." I said smiling. Recently anytime she blushes I want to kiss her or when she touches me I want to kiss her or when she's mad at me I want to kiss her but I can't just kiss her whenever I feel like it. "Do you want to watch a movie." I said laying on the bed holding my arm out. "Sure." She said and laid down next to me. I have no idea what we ended up watching because I feel asleep.