Beach

Sasuke's POV

     I finished packing my stuff and waited for Ino and the others to pull up. "Hey Sasuke sorry to tell you this but you can't sit next to Karin.", Ino said through the window. "Whatever.", I sitting next to Jugo. When we got there I was basically pushed out the car. "Okay guys listen first things first don't break anything you can't afford. Also with the room thing I don't anymore. So Sasuke and Karin, me and Sai, Hinata and Naruto, and Jugo and Suigetsu.", Ino said. "So I'll take the couch that's fine.", Sakura said. "Or you could share with Jugo I'm sure he'd be fine with it.", Tomato said and Jugo glared at her and I laughed. "Are you okay with that Sasuke?", Sakura asked me and Tomato laughed. "He doesn't care he's good over here hope you have fun though. But we'll go check out the rooms.", Tomato said pulling me down the hallway and I smiled it's cute when she gets like that.

   So in the end we choose the room at the end of the hall. Cause it's was the only room that had a bathroom besides the one Ino choose. "So what exactly are we doing today?", I asked when we were sitting on the porch with everyone. "There holding this thing at the beach tonight so were gonna go there.", Sakura said and I nodded. "Yall wanna get lunch on the board walk?", Hinata asked. "Sure I'll pay for everyone.", Ino said. "This will really question everyone's loyalty considering all the people who come her during the summer.", Sakura said. "If they don't have white-lavender eyes and dark blue hair I don't want them.", Naruto said and Hinata blushed. "If they don't have red hair and red eyes and wear glasses I don't want them.", I said and Tomato smiled. "If they don't have long blond hair and light blue eyes I don't want them.", Sai said. "I guess you have options then Sai.", Tomato said pointing at a group of girls and we all laughed.

       It was time to get ready for the beach thing tonight and Tomato walked out bathroom completely covered up. "Huh are you not wearing a bathing suit?", I asked her. "I am it's just people will see me and... I don't know.", she said shyly. "Your beautiful and you won't have to worry about people staring at you cause I'll kill them.", I said and she hugged me. "Let's go.", She said grabbing my hand.

   When we went outside they were having some volleyball game. "So this is what we came here for I'm going back to the house.", I said turning around. "That's why were covering up our bathing suits and I didn't sign you up for this. Also, we'll going swimming after this.", Ino said. "Huh thens who's playing?", I asked. "Me, Karin, Suigetsu, Sai, Sakura, and Naruto.", Ino said. "So what we're here to cheer you guys on?", I asked. "Winning team gets free food at the boardwalk for the week and whoever comes with them even though you can only bring one person with you but it counts.", Ino said and I nodded. "Also it's not guaranteed we'll all be on the same team to make things fair.", Ino said. "Lets check the things out.", Tomato said dragging me to see who's on what team. "Huh looks like Me and Ino, Naruto, and 3 other people are on my team.", Tomato said. "You're the best in our grade at volleyball from what I've heard you'll win and I'll be cheering you on.", I said and she kissed me. I don't think I'll ever get used to her doing that. When I kiss her it's great but when she kisses me it's a whole different type of feeling.

                              Karin's POV

      We were team seven and when we got to the other people my jaw drop. "It's you.", I said to the red haired boy. "It's nice to see you again.", He said smiling. "Oh Garra is this the red haired girl you said you keep running into.", this blonde haired girl said. "So your names Garra.", I said. "So you've wondered about me?", He asked and I blushed but shook my head. "It's not like that it's just I keep running into you.", I said. "So what's your name?", he asked. "Karin.", I said. "We exist to ya know.", Naruto said. "Oh so what are yall names?", Garra asked. "I'm Ino and this is Naruto but I'm more interested in your relationship with Karin.", Ino said. "Anyways what are y'all names.", I said looking at the two with Garra. "I'm Temari and this Kankuro.", Temari said and I nodded.