Locked out of heaven

You bring me to my knees
You make me testify
You can make a sinner change his ways
Open up your gates cause
I can't wait to see the light
And right there is where I wanna stay

Trixie's POV

"Is that necessary?" Georgia asked as they watched me adjust my blonde wig.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"I mean, you're kind of a Disney channel artist. Kids are supposed to see you in bars?"

"Okay, first of all: I'm not a kind of Jojo Siwa, is not my duty to teach children life lessons or some shit like that," I explained as I adjusted my shoes, making Katya laugh with my words, which had the head of Alaska on her lap "And secondly, my audience should be teenagers crossing the adult line."

"Of course, princess; whatever you say. Can we leave now?" Katya asked, interrupting my speech to justify my desire to drink alcohol.

I shrugged with a smile, and that was reason enough for Alaska to jump up and take Georgia by the wrist to go screaming as if it was a teen with her girlfriends drinking for the first time. Katya was about to leave too, but I stopped her to look at her for a second, and without giving her time to react I took her face and kissed her softly.

"Mmm," she sighed with a smile, caressing my hips, "Why was that?"

"It's my anticipated way to ask your forgiveness," I admitted nervously, kissing her lips once again.

"What are you talking about?"

"In the eyes of the press, Dane and I are a couple, remember?"

"Oh."

An uncomfortable silence seized the room. Her blue eyes looked at me with disappointment, and when I tried to kiss her once again, she didn't allow me.

"Kitty..."

"Listen, two years ago, I didn't mind pretending we were friends or whatever because you were still discovering yourself, but now it's different. I don't want to do it anymore; we both know that you're no longer that helpless girl you used to be before."

"Do you think that I don't want to hold your hand in public? Don't want to kiss you all the time no matter what? Katya, this is out of my hands. If Travis finds out it's all over," I explained with patience as she allowed me to caress her face, "please, come on. You want to have a good time with Alaska and the new girl. You always get in a good mood when Lasky is drunk and starts singing kpop."

I bit my lip to repress a smile when she chuckled at that.

"Come on; I promise I will recompense you as you deserve it when we return," I assured, caressing her shoulders gently until I reached her collarbone, where I laid a little kiss. "Just you and me, a giant bed and..," I smiled to see her eyes expectant for an answer, "And room service."

I laughed when I heard her growl loudly.

"What? Did you expect something else?"

"You are my weakness, did you know it?"

"Does that mean...?"

"It means that Alaska and Georgia will be very angry because we've already taken a long time," the pretty blonde replied as she rolled her eyes to hear me celebrate, "Let's go."

They were indeed pretty angry, but magically they forgot about this once we were inside the car. All the way, I held Katya's hand with a smile as I watched out of the corner of my eye as Dane wrote to Brianna the same thing I had said to the Russian a few minutes before. And I only felt even more guilt because I was not only hurting her older sister but her as well.