Only love can hurt like this

I'd tell myself you don't mean a thing
But what we got, got no hold on me?
But when you're not there I just crumble
I tell myself that I don't care that much
But I feel like I'm dying till I feel your touch

Trixie's POV

"I'm just saying you're not discreet at all."

"Kim, I've been waiting for this moment for two years; I just want to be with her."

"But if you're not careful, you can lose everything," she said as she took off my veil and flower crown.

"I only love her."

"You're the most cheesy person in the world..."

We were interrupted by Dane entering the room with a smile and a bottle of water.

"Hey Trix, I brought you this," he said, holding out the water.

"Oh, thank you, that's cute," I replied as I watched him take a seat next to me.

"The photos are amazing, you look beautiful in that dress," I smiled uncomfortably "By the way, Katya asked me to say goodby for her, although I think I said something that bothered her, it was not really my intention."

I opened my eyes before I saw Kim and went looking for her, hoping it wasn't too late.

The rain surprised me, but I was still there, I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was sobbing.

"Violet?" She was talking on the phone and I felt my heart shrink when I heard her talking to her "I'm so sorry... I know, yes, I was working, but..."

She sighed before crying again.

"I need to talk to you in person, I want this to work, and that's why I have to be honest with you..."

What the hell did she want it to work?

"No, please don't panic, everything is fine, it's just that..."

She turned around to finally be face to face with me.

"Can I see you at your house now?" She whispered without taking her eyes off me, "See you later."

And with that, she hung up, leaving us silent.

"Katya..."

"Why did you do it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I know it was you who spoke to Travis so I can be your photographer."

"I..."

I opened my mouth, but the words didn't come out.

"Why do you want to be near me? Wasn't it enough to hurt me once?" Her words came out in pain.

"No, don't say that please," I approached her with fear but determined to remove her wet hair from her face.

Her make-up was completely off; I didn't know exactly if it was because of the rain or her tears still flowing, but I was sure she was still the most beautiful woman the world had ever seen.

"Trixie..."

"Sole mio..." This time it hadn't been an accident.

I took her hips gently as we slowly approached.

"Why did you do it?" Asked again.

"Baby..."

"Why did you leave me?"

I looked at her blue eyes full of pain, and I really knew how much harm I had done to her.

"Listen," I quickly denied without letting go "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I did, but I don't regret letting you into my life, Yekaterina, I was stupid for letting you go, but I'm here now, and I still feel things for..."