Oops! I did it again

Oops, I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops, you think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent

Katya's POV

"Katya, Katya..."

"Mmh?"

"I need to work."

"No! Stay..." I asked, embracing her small waist stronger.

"Don't make this more difficult," I smiled to see her sit on my lap and feel her lips on my neck.

"No, you don't make this more difficult, Elvira," her lips met mine again as my hands lowered to her small ass.

"You taste like cigarettes and blueberries, what the hell?"

"I chewed some gum; you know what reminds me of that?" I smiled when she bit my lip.

"No, please..."

"Listen close, and listen hard..."

"Katya..."

"The tale of Violet Beauregard..."

"I beg you."

"This dreadful girl she sees no wrong..."

"I hate you so much."

"Chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing all day long..."

"You really convinced me to stay singing that stupid song of the Oompa Loompas," she rolled her eyes, getting up.

"Yay!" I smiled to hear her laugh, "Where are you going?"

"To the studio, they need photos for a magazine."

"And they chose you."

"Luck seems to be on my side since you arrived," she winked at me playfully before entering the bathroom.

It had been a few weeks since the photoshoot, Violet and I were better than ever, and we both agreed to take things slowly. We used to watch movies late while I cooked dinner and talked about nonsense.

"Hey, why aren't you coming with me?"

"Me?"

"No, Fame," she rolled her eyes sarcastically "Come on! I want to show you the studio."

"Uh, I don't know."

"Katya..." she sat on my lap, pursing her lips.

"I don't think it's okay, besides, I'm going to be there alone while you work," I took her cheeks with one hand, forming a funny angle on her face.

"It'll be just a moment, then I'm all yours, and we can do whatever you want," she suggested with a naughty smile.

"Whatever?"

"Whatever," she kissed my cheek softly.

"Do you swear it?"

"Of course."

"Contact marathon!" I shouted as I got up with her in my arms.

"But, I thought..."

"But nothing, Violet, you swore it," I looked into her eyes, she had such a funny expression that I couldn't help laughing.

"Come on!"

"You can't be late for work, Elvira," I took my things "That would be irresponsible."

"Ugh, sometimes you're unbearable," she rolled her eyes as she took her bag.

"Hey, your words hurt me."