Diana

Diana, let me be the one to
Lift your heart up and save your life
I don't think you even realize
Baby you'll be saving mine

Katya's POV

"I can't believe you're doing this, Violet knows?" Brianna asked, playing with my phone.

"Are you crazy? Obviously not, I just got her back, and I don't expect to lose her."

"It's very nice to hear you talking like that."

"It's just that... I don't know, now that we both grow up everything is so different, she is so beautiful, and her way of thinking is so, I don't know, it's so cool."

"Someone sounds in love."

I couldn't even deny it.

"Maybe," I took my bag with my stuff, and Brianna gave me my phone "Good luck on your exam, Kiska."

"Thank you, Katie."

The car was busy, so I had two options, go in a uber or use the motorcycle I left two years ago.

After the death of Sharon, I didn't dare use it again, and although I was about to sell it, Patricia forbade me.

"Hello old friend, do you remember me?"

I turned it on, and before I even thought about taking an uber, I was driving on my way to the studio as I felt the wind on my face. It had been so long since I felt that way.

When we got to the place, there were many things happening, many people moved from one place to another, wearing clothes and props, it was something from another planet.

"Katya? Hello darling! It's great you decided to do this, you will not regret it," said a tall man with gray hair.

It was Travis young. He had a smile on his face that made me shiver, he was someone who emanated authority, and I was definitely afraid of him.

"Hello Travis, it's a pleasure to work for you."

"Thank you; I really liked your work, you are very good at this."

"Oh, you flatter me; I hope to fill your expectations."

"I bet you will; let me introduce you to the girl you worked with, Dolly, sunshine," we walked to a huge mirror where a blonde-haired girl was getting ready "She is Katya, she will work with you today."

Trixie turned around and stole my breath. Her blonde and fake hair was in a tall ponytail, and her makeup was perfect, she didn't yet wear the costume she should have, so instead she had only a pink robe that revealed her white bra.

"Hi, Katya," she smirked.

I swallowed as I saw her honey-colored eyes glow under the lights.

"Hello," I stutter before I refer to Travis again "I need to install my equipment, where can I do it?"

"Let's go; follow me."

I took a last look at Trixie before I followed Travis around the place.

It was going to be a very long day.

Trixie's POV

I bit my lower lip before I saw her walk away with Travis. She wore a tight leather skirt with a white blouse that made her look beautiful; she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

"You're playing with fire," they whispered behind my back, "And you're going to burn."

"Oh, please, I need it," I asked without taking my eyes off her.