I wanna go

Lately people got me all tied up
There's a countdown waiting for me to erupt
Time to blow out

Katya's POV

"Katie, can you make me breakfast? I miss your breakfasts a lot."

"Sure, whatever for you," I told.

"Will you make pancakes? I want it too!"

"Me too!"

"Okay, okay, three orders of pancakes are coming out," I rolled my eyes as the three girls sat at the table.

I prepared to cook breakfast while listening to some music coming from the old radio that Patricia had in the kitchen. Today, especially, I had a lot of things to do as it was finally the festival day.

I wasn't very aware of what it was or what specific music it was, Adore didn't send me all the details yet but I already had a list of the people I should interview. To my bad luck, I didn't know any of them, mainly because they were new artists or not famous enough.

"...And now, back to our favorite section of old music, we have a fun song for all those lovers who enjoy the classic and extravagant, this is abba and their single 'Waterloo' we hope you enjoy it!"

I opened my eyes to that, and suddenly, I was already trying to turn off that machine, but my desperation was so big that at not finding it, I had to disconnect it.

"Hey, are you okay? We heard a lot of noise," Bri asked, peering out the door.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine," I lied with a fake smile, "I'm about to end."

"Oh, great! I'll take things on the table."

I closed my eyes once the blonde goes out, and I take a deep breath.

It couldn't be possible that after two years she still affected me, she probably didn't even remember me anymore, for god's sake, I'm so pathetic.

No, stop.

I will not allow her to hurt me anymore, especially today, on such an important day. She would never come back.

I made sure to bring all the pancakes to the table when before I could drink my coffee, they started to gossip.

"Katya, how is London?" Blair asked in the same curious tone as always.

"You know, boring," I shrugged, "Did you like the t-shirts I brought you?"

"Oh, yes, they're pretty," she said, smiling slightly as she looked at Brianna, making her laugh.

"She lies Kats, in fact, she thinks you are too bad at choosing gifts."

I opened my eyes with surprise to hear that as Alaska laugh like a maniac.

"What's wrong with the t-shirts?" I asked innocently.

"Katya, you brought her a T-shirt two bigger sizes that say I love London," the tall girl replied, unable to stop laughing.

Maybe I sucked choosing gifts.

"But it's very comfortable to sleep," Blair assured with a sincere smile "The T-shirt doesn't matter, the important thing is that you are back."

I missed Blair being cheesy.

I was about to answer when Aquaria came down with her uniform shirt in hand.

"Hello, Aqua," greeted the dark-haired girl with a smile, trying to soften the atmosphere.

"Hello Blair, what are you doing here so early?" She asked, searching for a cup of coffee.

"Bri and I have things to do..."