Somebody that I used to know

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough

Katya's POV

"Bianca, listen to me, I can't talk right now, we are busy..." She stayed silent "No, listen, Katya and I are already at the event, I have to hang up, tell Finn I love him, bye."

I just laughed while I was looking for a place in the parking lot; I had heard at least five conversations between that couple in less than twenty-four hours.

"The witch misses you."

"First, don't call her a witch," she warned me with a smile, "And secondly, she only misses that it's me who change Finn's diaper."

"I think you're right, but no one sends you to have a baby."

"Katya, you love Finn."

"Well, I like to be able to see him through the camera and send him baby clothes with great bands logos," I smiled before I started to download our equipment "Plus, I'm sure I treat him better than Bianca."

"Hey, I'm not going to say anything about it."

We smiled as we took our things, and Adore gave our tickets to the security boy. There were a lot of people even though the red carpet hadn't even started, but still, there was no trace of any celebrity.

"I heard that a certain girl will be here."

I didn't know if she was talking about Trixie or Violet.

"Maybe."

"In fact, I heard your two girlfriends will be here tonight."

"Don't say stupid things; I don't have two girlfriends."

"Yeah, of course, think that."

The truth was that I was quite nervous to see her. Of course, we were still working together, although we had not exchanged a word since I found out that she and Dane were a couple. Still, tonight I was really afraid for my mental health as she would probably come in the most beautiful dress and look like a princess.

People started arriving shortly after we had everything ready. It was a romantic movie, and something told me that wasn't a good sign for tonight.

"What a beautiful dress..." Adore whispered before forcing me to see it.

And I would have preferred not to because it was no one else and no one less than Trixie Mattel.

My trembling hands almost threw away my camera, and my mouth was opened at so much beauty. She was wearing a beautiful colorful dress, and her blonde wig was perfectly combed but leaving a couple of locks of hair in front of her face.

It was true that I didn't know if I was still angry with her, but I couldn't deny how beautiful she looked.

"Katya!" Adore screamed, "You cover on this side, and I on the other because more people have already started to arrive."

I was about to answer her when I could see Dane take Trixie's hand with a smile, and I was so fucking mad to see how good they looked together.

"I'd better cover the other side."

"Don't be stupid; there are more people out there."

"Well, I don't care..."

"Katya?" a well-dressed Travis called me, smiling, "Hey, good you're here."

I closed my eyes tightly before giving him a fake smile.

"Travis, good to see you."

"I say the same thing, and I would love you to photograph Dolly and Dane."