Devil in disguise

You look like an angel
Walk like an angel
Talk like an angel
But I got wise
You're the devil in disguise

Katya's POV

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I replied with a smile as I put on my underwear.

"Don't go," asked the dark-haired as she hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

"Violet, stop."

The girl ignored me to keep kissing every part she could, discarding my bra in a quick movement.

"Listen, I really need to go; I promised Brianna that I would help her study for her exam."

"Stay a while longer, we're having a great time," she suggested as she took off a lock of hair that fell on her face and sat on my lap "You never spend time here, I promise you there won't be much difference if you stay a little longer."

I smiled as I felt her fingers wrap around my hair and her hips move desperately in search of some friction.

"What we just did was not enough for you?"

"When it comes to you, it's never enough," she smiled before taking off the bra she had recently put on "Brianna won't mind if you're a little late."

Sex had become something fundamental in our relationship; however, it didn't compensate my sleepless nights thinking about the other girl and the indifferent way we started to treat each other. It was true that we had both spoiled everything, but we could no longer pretend that everything was okay when sooner or later, our feelings would hurt us.

"Touch me," whispered the girl over my lips.

"Oh, right."

I went back to work.

The sex with Violet was very different than it was with Trixie. And I shouldn't even compare them, but I can't help but think about her, everything was different, her hips, her curves and her lips asking for more were the best of my life, it was like dying and getting to heaven where millions of angels with her face were waiting for you. With Violet, it was the opposite, there were no curves to travel, and she liked to mix pain with pleasure but always ended up favoring pain.

Everything was so different.

***

"Brianna's gonna kill me," I said to myself before opening the door.

The twins were in the living room, Brianna had a laptop on her lap while Aquaria looked at me nervously.

"Bri..."

Aquaria shook her head, telling me that it wasn't a good time to speak.

"She's waiting for her result," she whispered as I sat beside her.

We were silent, watching the screen being loaded again and again until it finally got a result.

"Six," Brianna muttered with a fake smile before closing the computer and seeing the girl next to her, "I have a fucking six."

"It's not so bad if you think about it..."

"How could this be good?"

Aquaria was looking for words to answer when she was interrupted by Alaska coming in with bags of food.

"Patricia needs to stop asking me to take care of going to the supermarket; I'm..." she was silent when she saw the girls with depressed faces, "What happens? Who I need to hit?"