4

As Mikasa left your house she wiped her eyes.

Seeing Eren's clothes on the table confirmed to her that there was more going than you let on.

"That should break them up for a while" she smiled to herself and was frankly amazed at how she fooled you.

Although the both of you weren't as close, your caring nature made it easy for her to step in and cry about Eren and you mopped it all up.

Back in her room, she smiled to herself contently as she laid in her bed. The sound of Eren slamming his room door further down the hall meant she had succeeded.

.......................

She met Armin outside her room "you're in a good mood Mikasa" he walked alongside her "I feel amazing" she hummed. "I'll catch up to you later I want to check on Eren" she stopped by his door.

"Okay" the blonde walked on.

She knocked on the door twice before he answered

He sat on his bed half clothed staring at the floor.

"Eren"

He didn't look at her, his skin was pale with dark circles under his eyes. The bed dipped as she sat next to him, he was mumbling something under his breath. "You look tense" she shifted her weight behind him massaging his shoulders. They relaxed a bit and she leaned her chest on him. Her hands strolled down from his shoulders to his stomach. "Eren" whispering in his ear.

She couldn't help herself.

This was a perfect time, with you out the way.

He turned his head "why do you love me?" He glared blankly at her.

"B-Because I do"

Her cheeks dusted pink

"There has to be something Mikasa" he traced the side of her face with the back of his index finger.

He slanted forward.

He had never been this close to her before

"Even if I ..." he held her by the throat

"Tried to" pushing her down, his calloused hands tightening around her.

Her coal coloured hair sprawled over the sheets as she struggled to breathe. He still held that blank expression.

He let go

"You'll still love me" his voice sunken he put his shirt on.

Mikasa watched him leave, the skin on her neck bruised and red. The only thing she could think of was for him to do it again...

Her heart raced and her loins stirred in pleasure.

She would always love him no matter what.

Armin observed Eren as he walked into the meeting. He was worried about his friend, he could see him spiraling down and he could do nothing about it.

If only Eren would let people in maybe then things would be easier for him.

It was Mikasa's turn to walk in, her scarf was on tighter than usual and her face red. "Do you have a fever?" Armin whispered

"N-No"

"Did Eren say anything? he seems worse"

"Nothing"

"Then-" he decided to keep his thoughts to himself. There was no point in pushing further with her.

The blonde made his way over to the Yeager. Eren shifted his gaze towards his shorter friend "what is it?" His voice harsh and irritated

Armin hated how he felt like he was walking on eggshells with Eren, scared that he may say the wrong thing, when did this friendship turn to this? And so he stayed silent and kept his thoughts to himself again.

After the meeting they left the room, Armin's eyes found it's way onto Mikasa's neck the scarf had become loose, the bruised skin flashing him. 'Did Eren do that?' He looked behind him where Eren was walking, slightly wide-eyed not believing Eren would do this to the girl that loved him.

"Don't worry she loved it" Eren lowered his voice a sly smirk on his lips, understanding why Armin was looking at him like that. He would let Armin make his own interpretation of that because he knew it would ultimately lead back to you. He only wished he could see your face when Armin tells you.

Eren went off with Hange for whatever use she needed him for this time. While the other two had a full day of training.

...........

As Armin walked the streets alone.

The street lights guided him to your place of residence. He stopped for a second seeing you with someone.

He didn't recognize this man, should he be alarmed? But he figured he was a friend of yours it wants like you weren't allowed to talk to anyone else but them.

You laughed at whatever he said, he touched your arm before saying goodbye. Armin crossed the street to get a better look at him. He side-eyed him and so did the gentleman when they crossed paths.

The unknown man gave a friendly nod. His black hair down to his ears and his blue eyes reflected in the blonde's own.

Armin didn't sense any threat.

So he continued to your house, the door was unlocked as usual but he knocked anyway.

"Oh hey, Armin!" You let him in

"Hey- there's something I want to ask you" Armin followed you into the kitchen.

"Sure what's on your mind" you opened your fridge getting water.

"Uh do you think Mikasa and Eren have..." he wondered how he could phrase this.

"Have?" You could see his face going red.

"Slept with each other?" He breathed out

A/N: ❤️ what do you guys think about the story so far?