Chapter 44

*Another long chapter ☺️*
___________________________________

"Are you sure I can go?"

"Yes baby, don't worry. Dada got everything under control" Archie chuckles while he bounces the twins up and down in his arms. Everleigh has her arms wrapped around his leg. Veronica, Betty and some more friends want to go out and enjoy a girls night. It's the first time Veronica leaves the twins for longer than half an hour and it's the first time Archie will be alone with all three girls.

The raven haired woman smiles and step closer to her husband. She places her hands on his chest and kiss the twins cheeks. "Bye bye my sweet little babies. I love you" she grins before she squads down to Everleigh. The little girl smirks. She slowly takes a step towards her mom and wraps her arms around her neck. "Bye mommy"

"Bye sweetheart. I love you. Promise me you'll take care of daddy"

"Okay" the little girl giggles. Archie kneels down too. He sets the twins down and places his hand on Everleigh's back. "Ev can you take them to the living room and watch them for a second"

"Sure daddy" Everleigh giggles. She waves to her mom before she takes her sisters hands and slowly walks towards the living room since both of them are still very wobbly on their feet. Veronica's eyes follow her kids. She smiles widely. She loves her girls more than anything else in this world. Her girls and the man who helped her make 2/3 of them. A little giggle leaves her mouth before she turns her head to look at Archie. He stares at her. His eyes shine. The stupid grin on his face makes Veronica giggle again. He takes her hands and gets back up with her. He pulls her into his arms and holds her close. "I love you Ronnie"

"I love you too"

"Have fun but promise me you will take care of yourself. I don't want any man to close to you and I don't want them to say anything to you. You're mine"

"Exactly" she grins and pulls away. "If anyone gets to close I'll show them my beautiful ring" she says and holds her hand in his face. He takes it and kisses her knuckles. "If there is any problem and I mean any problem call me, I'll pick you up"

"Yes Archiekins" she smiles and cups his cheeks. "But don't worry I'll be fine. I'm not alone. I'm with my girls" Her thumb runs along his cheekbone. She pulls his head closer and kisses him softly. "Bye honey. See you later"

"Bye my beautiful Ronnie"

Veronica giggles. She kisses him again before she grabs her purse and walks out of the door.
Archie sighs before he turns around and goes to the living room to his daughters.

As soon as the twins see their dad they begin to squeal. Violet wobbles over to him. She reaches her arms out to him. Archie picks her up, tosses her tiny body into the air and then holds her close to his chest. He kisses her cheek before a scream interrupts him. He looks down to Skye, who sits on the floor with tears rolling down her face.

"Honey you can come to daddy, just like Vivi did"

"Dada, Dada" she cries and reaches her arms up.

Archie sits down on the floor and pats his lap. Violet sits on one of Archie's legs and stares at her sister. Skye crawls to her dad, grabs his hand and pulls herself up onto her feet. The upset look is replaced by a smile.