Chapter 16

(Betsy's POV)

I want her back. She knows everything about me. She's my best friend. I can't let her go. I need her. This was getting harder and harder by the minute, i feel like I'm going to breakdown soon. I walked past the dining room and glanced in, Parisa was sat there alone, emotionless. Atleast i can go to our room now. I jogged up the stairs, using the little energy I had. I haven't slept ever since we stopped talking. I walked in our room and closed the door. I took a deep breath, trying to pull myself together, but it didn't work. I burst out crying and slid down the door. I sat on the floor with my legs to my chest with my arms wrapped round my legs and my head down. I just sat. Crying. God knows how long for. After what seemed like a day, there was a faint knock on the door. M: Betsy? Betsy are you in here?

I didn't answer, i didn't want to talk right now. And now by the sounds of it Charlie was there too. Wonderful.
C: Babe, we know your there.
M: We won't force you to talk but just know that when your ready come find us yeah?

I still didn't reply. I tried though, I opened my mouth but no words came out. I needed to sleep. Although I was glad to have Mikey back, it made me realise how much I missed Parisa and how much I cared about her and our friendship. I dragged myself up and climbed the ladder to my top bunk. I didn't get changed, but I was in comfortable clothes. As I lay down and closed my eyes, I realised how tired I actually was and fell to sleep straight away.

*Skip the shows*

When I woke up monday morning, Mikey was on his top bunk but the bottome one (where Parisa slept) was empty. I peered under my bed and Charlie was asleep. I smiled to myself, he looked adorable. Parisa might've slept in Fleurs' room last night, or Laurens'. I went downstairs, not checking what state my hair was in. Only Jay, Ben and Chris were there, I must be up early, usually I'm the last one down.
J: Mornin
BB: Mornin
C: Are you okay?
BB: Ye why?
BH: Well things seem awkward between you and Parisa.
BB: Is it obvious?

They all nodded and I groaned and walked back upstairs. Mikey was awake and walking out the bathroom. I hadn't spoken to anyone much at the weekend.
M: Hey Betsy.
BB: Hi
M: Where's P?
BB: Dunno, she's not downstairs.

He nodded slightly and we both looked to Charlie's bunk as a strange sound escaped his mouth as he stretched. I smiled and giggled a bit.
M: You two are cute, you should be together.
BB: What?
M: He makes you happy, you've been so down lately and I don't know when the last time you smiled properly was but you did just then.
BB: I just don't understand her problem.

Mikey was going to speak but then Charlie stood up and hugged me from behind.

(Charlie's POV)

For the past couple of days Betsy has hardley said two words to us. The performance went amazingly and we were voted in, but as soon as the camera's were of her, her smile faded and she went back to being upset and quiet.

I heard Mikey talking to Betsy about how I make her happy. I got up and hugged her, I felt comfortable doing that infront of him now he'd said that. He smiled at us and walked of.
C: So where's P?
BB: I don't know.
C: Do you wanna go somewhere today?
BB: Where?
C: I don't know, like a date, we've never had one and it might take your mind of stuff for a bit.
BB: Yeah I'd love to! Where shall we go?
C: How about that fancy restaurant we pass everyday to rehearsals and can't pronounce the name of it.
BB: Haha ok, tonight?
C: Yep!

-

-

A/N

Comment if you actually like this story? I'm not sure where I'm going with this story so it might go on for a long time and I don't know how it will end haha (: anyway I hope you like it plz vote and comment ❤