Chapter 7

(Charlie's POV)

Me and Betsy got in from the park and Mikey was making his way towards us. You're not meant to worry or panic when your best mate is walking up to you, but i was, and i could tell Betsy was.
M: Hey guys could I ask you something?
BB: Urm ye sure.

Her voice was a bit shaky so I decided i would do most of the talking.
M: Do you know what's up with Parisa?

I have to admit I was relieves that he said that and not 'are you guys a couple'
Me: No why?
M: Well she's being really quiet and she isn't talking to you guys as much.
Me: Ye we've noticed that too
M: Oh well thanks see ya later.
Me: Bye
BB: Cya

Me and Mikey walked into the living room where Stevi, Jay, Andrea, Fluer and Casey were sat. I think Casey has a little crush on Betsy, or he might just be flirting seeing as he is flirty kick but nevertheless i was still annoyed or jealous i wasn't sure. Mikey sat next to Fluer and Jay and started talking to them. I don't know why but I felt a bit awkward so left and sat in the dining room on my phone.

(Betsy's POV)

Mikey and Charlie left me and went into the living room. I went into the kitchen where Lola and James were stood talking. That's one reason I love living here, there's akways someone somewhere but that can also be a bad thing if u want alone time and one of the other three are in our room.
J: Hey you ok? You seem a bit lost?
Me: What? No um im fine.
L: What's going on with you and Parisa she's not talking to you as much.
Me: I'm not sure she might just not be well.
L: Ye maybe.
Me: So do any of you want something to eat.
Tom: Yea please

Tom just entered as I said that I just laughed at him.
J: Ye please
L: Ye i will

It was more one of those offers you hope no one takes you up on but they all did so I was making everyone sandwiches when Parisa walked in.