Chapter 25

Charlie's POV
Betsy started paniking about something today and I calmed her down, it's obviously not good for the baby. I'm acting really cool and confident about this baby but if I'm honest I'm freaking out! I'm having a baby! Well I'm not the one having it but I'll be the father to it. I was sat alone in my room, Bets was having a nap in her room. But this is an actual life that me and BB are going to have to take care of. I know we'll have a lot of help and support but it still scares me.

"Charlie?" Mikey said standing at my door.

"Hey" I said.

"Are you okay?" Mikey asked walking over and sitting down next to me.

I sighed heavily "Don't tell anyone but, no I'm really scared but I can't show it cuz I need to be strong for Betsy" I said.

"It's ok for you to be scared, I doubt Betsy was expexting you to be chilled about it"

"I know but it's not good if both the parents are scared, I need to be there for Betsy so I need to act chilled about it" I said.

"No one said you had to" Mikey said and left a few seconds later but before he went out he turnes round "just talk to Betsy".

I knew I had to but I didn't know how she'd react. I went to her room and she was sat on her phone. She looked up and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey" She beamed. I don't think I should say this now, she's in a good mood and I don't want to risk ruining it.

"Hey babe" I said walking over and lieing next to her. I put my hand on her stomach and she smiled at me.

"Charlie, I need you to be honest, how do you feel about this baby?" She asked. I guess I should just tell her the truth now then.

"Honestly, I'm scared, I don't know how this will effect everything," I said she looked down and looked unhappy, "but what I do know is that no matter what happens I won't leave you, or our baby" She looked back up at me and smiled. I kissed her, my hand was gently rubbing her tummy.

"Thank you, I love you" She said

"I love you more".
-
Parisa's POV
I don't think Charlie and Betsy are ready to have a baby yet. I'm not sure they fully understand what it takes to look after your own family. Yeah they'll be good parents but that'll mainly start when it gets slightly older, like 5 or something. But that's just my opinion. They're still very young and I just don't think they're ready. Me and Mikey will be here to support them through everything of course. I know both of them are scares and that worries me as well, the baby has two parents who are scared to have it or what it will bring.

Betsy was saying today that abortion isn't even an option for them, she was going on about how its murder and it's just a little baby and stuff like that. She may be scared about becoming a mother but one thing I can tell for sure is she'll love that kid with all her heart.
-
Betsy's POV
I don't think P thinks I'm ready to become a mother, she might be right. Maybe I'm not ready but I have no choice, I'm not killing it and I'm not giving it up for adoption. I will give this baby a loving home with loving parents and an auntie and uncle to help.

*Time skip*
Getting dressed was a lot of effort so seeing and P and Mikey were out and we weren't doing anything I was just walking round in leggings and a sports bra.

"Hey blue have you seen my... Woah" He said stopping and staring at me. I don't know what he was woahing at, I didn't exactly look great with no makeup and dark circles and carrying a bowl of cereal.

"What?" I asked.

"You- you have a bump" I smiled staring at my stomach. I looked down and realised I had.

"Oh yeah" I grinned. Charlie came up to me and put his hands on my belly.

"That's our baby" He half whispered.

"When do we find out its sex?" I asked.

"Tomorrow" He said grinning up at me.

"What do you want it to be?" I asked.

"I don't mind, I just want a healthy baby" He said, I raised and eyebrow and smirked slightly. He knew what I meant by that look.

"Fine if I had to choose, I'd say a girl" He admitted. I smiled because that's what I wanted too. I wouldn't mind at all if it was a boy but I've planned out a few baby girl names.

We spent most of the day discussing names and how we'd dress her/him and the future.

"Definitely a moschino wardrobe" I said.

"What? You can't dress a baby in moschino!" Charlie said.

"Why not? Its my baby" I said.

"It's our baby so I get a say in what it wears" He argued.

"Fine, but can it atleast have two moschino clothes" I begged.

"If you insist" He said. I smiled and giggled.

___________________________________________
A/N ok so I want you guys to comment what sex you want the baby to be and also a name if u want (the name bit is optional) . anyway please vote and comment xx