Chapter 4

(No ones POV)

It had been nearly two weeks since Lauren had caught Charlie and Betsy. She had stuck to her word and didn't tell anyone about what she saw. Tonight was the night if the movie premiere of Mocking Jay part 1. Everyone was very excited but Betsy couldn't decide what to wear.

(Betsy's POV)

I had searched through my whole wardrobe and couldn't find anything to wear for tonight. I looked over at my still secret boyfriend Charlie who was sat on my bed looking through his phone.
Me: Charlie i can't find anything to wear can we go shopping?
C: Why do i have to go? Can't you take Fluer or Parisa?
Me: No stop whining i want you to come.
C: Fine.

He did a over exagorated sigh and went to find his shoes. I laughed at him and then got changed into something better than leggings and an over-sized jumper. After a while we were both ready to go, we said goodbye to Reece, Ben and Barclay and told them where we were going because we saw them on the way out and they asked where we were going. We also saw Jake as we were closing the door and i smiled at gim but he gave me a bit if a confused look. I think he was suspicious of me and Charlie because of the basement and he walked in when we were sat cuddling and i was leaning up to kiss him when he entered so i quickly changed route and kissed Charlie's cheek which wasn't an odd thing cuz parisa did it to Mikey and Charlie as well so it was ok.
*At town*

I dragged Charlie into Topshop and was looking round and found a clutch so i paid for that and rhen we went to River Island and there was the nicest dress ever so i tried it on and seeing as Charlie wasn't allowed into the dressing room i sent him a picture and he said it was nice so i bought that. He started to look quite tired so we went into the nearest coffee shop where we both got a hot chocolate.
Me: I think Jake is suspicious about us
C: Well he has nearly caught us twice.
Me: I know so we need to be more careful
C: We are being careful he just needs to learn to knock before walking in.

He sounded very annoyed. He did have a point to be honest.

(Charlie's POV)

We were in the car on the way to the premiere, I was really excited seeing as we could meet Jennifer Lawrence! We finally got there and stepped out the car i was in the passenger seat and Betsy was in the seat behind me so i quickly got out and helped Betsy out and a few fans were shouting our ship name which made her blush slightly. She's so gorgeous. We were on the red carpet for a while when stereo kicks  minus charlie (i felt a bit sorry for him that he wasn't here) arrived, we went over to talk to them and i noticed Jake looking over a few times, i mean i understand why he woukd think its weird if we were a couple because when we spoke to them judges houses they asked if we were in any relationships and we said "No were more like brothers and sisters and then if we did date then have a bad breakup it would ruin the band" Thats was made us a bit weary and make us think it was a bit wrong but we didn't care that much. We all went into a room where Lauren, Andrea, Ben and Fluer were stood talking. Betsy and Mikey went up to them and startes joining in with the conversation.
P: Why did Lauren look uncomfortable when Blue and Mikey went over?
Me: What do you mean?
P: She was lughing and then when they walked up she stopped and looked down.
Me: Dunno she might have remembered something she left at home or Mikey might smell.

I tried to make her laugh and then turned the conversation around to something else.