Chapter 5

(Betsy's POV)

Me and Mikey were stood talking at the premiere with Lauren, Ben, Andrea and Fluer. I did feel sorry for Lauren because as I walked over to them she went all quite and wouldn't make eye contact with me or even Mikey. I turned round a few times and saw Jake looking over at me or Charlie but after a while he stopped. Why is he so obsessed with us? I dont know whether to go talk to him or not. After about 10 minutes i saw Charlie (from stereo kicks) coming through the door, i took this as a chance to leave Lauren and go to the boys, even though i dont really speak to Charlie much. I walked up to him and gave him a quick hug.
Me: Hey!
C: Uh hi u alright

He sounded a bit confused as to why i hurried over and hugged, to be honest so was I.
Me: Ye I'm good, so why were you not with the boys on the carpet?

He began explaining why and i wasn't really listening to be honest. (A/N Idk y he didn't go on the red carpet that's why I've not said)

We had walked over to the 7 boys after talking a bit longer. (A/N Seeing as there are two Charlie's I'll put Charlie G for oty and Charlie J for Sk)
CG: Why did you hug Charlie?
Me: Are u jealous?

I winked at him so he knew i was only joking.
CG: No i was just wondering cuz you dont really talk that often.
Me: I dont know why I hugged him haha.

I saw Charlie G look up so i thought Jake was looking again but when I followed his gaze, it wasn't Jake looking at us, it was Parisa. She looked a bit shocked/confused/upset. I frantically looked round to see where Lauren was. She wasn't with the others. She was walking towards Casey and looked like she had just walked away from Parisa. Has she told her? Why was Parisa looking at us like that? I turned to Charlie G who looked like he was thinking the same as me.