Chapter 3

(Betsy's POV)
Me: I love you.
C: I love you too.

We smiled then kissed again. We walked over to the sofa, not breaking the kiss, my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist. Because we weren't looking where we were going, we bumped into the sofa and i fell onto it. Charlie laughed at me then came on top of me kissing me again. Oh I love this kid. I was thinking to myself. We were so into the kiss we didnt hear the door to my dressing room open...

.
(Lauren Platt's POV)

I was walking to Betsy and Parisa's dressing room because I had borrowed their body spray and i was returning it. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I jad seen Parisa and Mikey walking round so Betsy was probably out too. The door was unlocked so i opened it. I took two steps in and then noticed that Betsy hadn't gone with Parisa and Mikey. I didn't know what to do. Should i just leave them to it? Should I tell Mikey and Parisa? In the end i decided to just cough and see where that got me. *cough cough* Betsy's eye's shot open and looked across the room to see me atood there. Charlie obviously hadn't heard because when she detached her lips from his he asked what she was doing.
C: Betsy whats up?
Bb: Look across the room!

He looked up and saw me, i awkwardly smiled at them both. He scrambled of Betsy and walked up to me. He took my hand and led me to the sofa where Betsy was now sat up looking as awkward as i did. Oh god what's he doing? I hope he's not planning on having a threesome!?
C: Sit down.

I did as i was told not wanting to make this worse than it was.
C: So I...
Bb: Listen Lauren i know that probably was a bit of a shock but please do NOT tell anyone ESPECIALLY Mikey and Parisa ok?

She emphasized a few words i nodded and she smiled at me.
Bb: Thanks, now what were u here for.
Me: I was returning your body spray.

I handed it over she took it and smiled at me. Charlie, who had moved over to sit on her dressing table chair, was still looking very nervous but also looked like he wanted me to leave so i got up said bye and left.

.
(Charlie's POV)
Me: That was close
Bb: Close? CLOSE? No Charlie close is when they nearly catch you in action but she did catch Charlie. SHE CAUGHT US!! How do we know she won't tell them? This is all a mess why did we have to do that? And especially here?
Me: What you regret doing that?
BB: Yes wasn't that clear!?!

She kept raising her voice and was pacing round the room while i stayed pit in the chair.
Me: I didn't

She stopped pacing and looked at me. I could tell she was about to cry.
BB: "Im sorry Charlie i dont regret it i love you its just so hard trying not to get caught and all n its just... Stressing me out"

I didnt say anything i once read that if a girl is crying or upset dont say anything just hug her, so that's what i did. I walked up and have a big cuddle. Then Parisa and Mikey walked in, which wasn't as bad theyve seen us hugging before. But they saw Betsy crying and rushed up to her.
M: Blue what's the matter?

He looked at me and i just looked back at him then at Betsy who was now being transfered to the sofa with Parisa's arm round her.
P: Betsy tell me whats up.
BB: Its nothing i just um stubbed my toe on the table and it really hurt.

She said faking a laugh at the end.
P: Why are you crying over that?

Parisa chuckled.
BB: Its that time of the month.
P: Oh i get ya.