Chapter 1

(A/N This chapter will be in Betsy's POV)

I couldn't help it. Neither could Charlie. I loved him. And he loved me. There was always a little voice at the back of our mind saying it was wrong, especially that we were having to keep it secret from Parisa and Mikey.

"C'mon Blue lets go into the basement" Charlie said reaching for my hand. I smiled at him and took his hand, we quietly snook into the basement of the x factor house. We never got a moment alone living here, there was always someone. Thankfully tho most solo acts had gone to visit friends and family, some were at rehearsals. Stereo kicks (minus Charlie) were still here tho, but they were in the living room playinh Fifa as per, Mikey had gone in to join them and Parisa was in the shower. We took this opportunity to sneek away from everyone.

"Do stereo kicks even know about the basement?" I asked Charlie

"Erm i think Jake, Reece and Chris do but im not sure about the others"

I nodded.

"Ok anyway..."

I was interupted by Charlie shutting me up with a kiss. God he smells good. After what seemed like forever we pulled apart. He looked at me and smirked. I giggled a bit, not sure what i was laughing at but oh well.

"What?" He asked sounding slightly amused.

"Nothing" I smiled and was about to attach my lips to his again when the basement door flew open...