Chapter 8

(Betsy's POV)

I was in the kitchen making sandwiches for me, Tom, Lola and James when Parisa walked in. Tom and Lola had left and james was at the other side of the room with earphones in and his back to us so he wasn't aware of anything. I decided to act normal and see what happened.
Me: Hey P do you want me to make you anything to eat?
P: No

It came out quite quiet but i could hear.
Me: Are you okay, you seem different.
P: So do you
Me: What? Seriously Parisa whats up?
P: You and Charlie that's whats up!!!

She was now shouting and James heard so decided to leave.
Me: Oh I thought that was whats up.
P: How could you?
Me: I don't see why you're making such a big deal about it!!
P: Because one of you will end up breaking the others heart and i don't want to be there to pick up the pieces, but not only will it ruin friendships, only the yound will be over. You're probably playing round with him or he is with you.
Me: Shut up Parisa you don't know what you're saying just shut up!!

I was shouting loudly at her and i was crying.
Me: Who told you?
P: Does it matter?

(Charlies POV)

I heard shouting from the kitchen and it sounded like Betsy and Parisa. Shit. I ran into the kitchen and they were stood there shouting at eachother and Betsy was crying.

Me: Guys whats going on?!
P: You should know!
Me: Listen P, I'd like to say sorry... But if i did then i wouldn't mean it, I love Betsy and I'm not sorry for what we did.
BB: See Parisa, I'm not playing him around and he's not with me, we love eachother.

Parisa looked slightly disgusted but still upset.

(Mikey's POV)

I had my earphones in listening to this weeks song. I was looking for my band mates everywhere so we could rehearse. I walked into the kitchen and found them but not in the best of states. Betsy was crying, P was nearly crying and Charlie looked upset but mad aswell.
M: What's the matter with you lot?
P: Ask them!!

She stormed out the kitchen and ran upstairs. I turned face the other two.
M: Can someone just tell me whats happening?!

I was getting slightly irritated by the silence.
C: Parisa found something out
M: Found what out?
BB: Me and Charlie... We we were secretly seeing eachother.