Chapter 19

A/N READ PLZ Ok so in this im pretending only the young won. Also I'll say that Ben, Andrea and oty would sing something I need if they won cuz I can't think of what song to put for them. Another thing, changed it abit, it went like this: 4th- Stereo kicks 3rd- Andrea Faustini. 2nd- Ben Haenow (sorry if i spelt it wrong) and 1st- Only the young :).

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Charlie's POV

This weekend are the finals. Its amazing we've come this far. Parisa's mum is still ill but P is being so strong and all of us are back to normal now. We were rehearsing something I need in the house. It was weird there being so little people in here, when stereo kicks moved out the other day it seamed like the the house was empty, it still wasn't quiet though because us four never shut up!

We just finished up the song and Louis was sat smiling.
L: You've all done so well in the competition, I definitely think you could win it!

He always seems so happy.

Betsy's POV

I'm so nervous for tomorrow night! Its the first night of the finals and someone will leave on saturday. We were now at home and as per, we were sat somewhere singing our hearts out and probably distracting the other two from rehearsing.
P: It would be so good to win, can you imagine what our lives could be like?!
BB: I know it's insane, and Louis has only won like once before I think.

We laughed and talked abit longer then decided to have an early night so we were ready for tomorrow.

*Skip all the performances on Saturday*

"And the act that is third place and leaving tonight is..." I clinging onto Parisa's hand, it was probably really sweaty but I didn't care, we were all so nervous. We'd watched Ben just get through and now it's between us and Andrea.

"...Andrea" Dermot finally said. Oh my god. We're through. In our heads we were all jumping round cheering but we had to act slightly more normal for Andrea so Charlie fist punched the air, Mikey and Parisa just looked shocked happy and confused and then I was smiling and did I miny fist pump. We walked off stage after hugging Andrea. We saw Ben and we all ran to him, engulfing him in a massive hug.
BH: Guys I can't breath get of!

He laughed and so did we, this was amazing! We're either second or first, its so crazy to think how far we've come. A band sat on a white sofa singing to a band stood on a stage infront of thousands of people singing.

*Skip to Sunday*

"And the winner of x-factor 2014 is..." Dermot started. I was so nervous, this is it. I mean, I'm going to be happy whatever happens but to win would just be amazing...

"ONLY THE YOUNG" Dermot said. We jumped up and down, me and P screaming like idiots, Mikey put his hands to his mouth and Charlie jumped cheering and hugging us.
Charlie's POV

We were singing our winners song. I can't believe we actually have done it! All the other finalist came running out and jumped all over us nearly knocking us over. I looked over to Betsy and Jake (sims) was stood next to her speaking to her. I glared over but managed to carry on singing. I'm not jealous though... Ok I'm lieing I am but after the tour we never have to see him again and me and Betsy can focus on eachother.

_____________________________________________

Sorry this is short, I'll probably be finishing this next chapter or something but I'm thinking of writing a sequel to this, like after x-factor and everything that's going on between the four of them instesd of all the x factor people. Comment what you think and vote:) x