Chapter 2

(Charlie's POV)

She was about to kiss me again when the door flew open, we quickly jumped apart.

"I FOUND THEM" Shouted Jake from the top of the stairs.

"We've been looking for you two everywhere! What were you doin?" Jake questioned us. I looked at Betsy, she looked at me, worry clear in her perfect brown eyes.

"Well we were erm... We w were just um ya know..." I decided to help the poor stuttering girl.

"Betsy wanted to tell me something"

"Well why didn't you just go in the garden or upstairs?" Jake asked us.

"Its too cold outside and she wanted to come into the basement" This was getting hard, why can't he just leave. He looked at Betsy.

"Why down here?" He once again questioned us.

"Jesus Christ Jake whats with all the questions?"

Jake shrugged and finally left us.

I was about to speak to betsy when Parisa and Mikey appeared at the door. For fucks sake.
"C'mon you two Louis called us and says we need to go to the studio to rehearse"

"Ok I'll go get changed" Betsy informed us and ran up into her room. P and Mikey walked of with me following them. I just want to be alone with Betsy for 1 hour... Is that so much to ask? We arrived at the x factor studios and met up with Louis who told us we were doing a dress rehearsal today. Parisa and Betsy walked into there dressing room and me and Mikey into ours which was just across the hallway from them. After 1 hour of waiting around and talking i got a text from betsy.

From: Blue
Hey Charlie Parisa's gone and won't be back for a while, get Mikey to go with her and you come to my changing room ;) xxxx

Me: Mikey, Parisa's gone walking off somehwhere why don't you go with her.

M: Ye alright is she ok?
Me: Ye she's fine im not sure where shes gone though.

Mikey nodded and collected his phone and headed out. I smirked and poked my head out the door. No one was there. Yess. I stepped out and knocked on Betsy's door, she answered almost straight away. She looked flawless as usual. I was about to speak when i heard a familiar voice. It was Charlie (from stereo kicks) and Fluer. I quickly ran in her room but before she could shut it Fluer had stopped Betsy to talk to her. I was hidden so she couldn't see me, thankfully Betsy wasn't rlly carrying on the conversation so it didn't last long.
Me: Now Miss English, where were we.

I smirked at her, she giggled and walked over to me.
Bb: I love you
Me: i love you too