Chapter 21

Charlie's POV
Today we have a meeting with syco talking about finally getting a record deal! We're all at Betsy's house getting ready for her dad to drop us all off. I was spiking up my hair into a quiff instead of putting it in a bobble. There was a knock but before I could say come in the door had opened and there was a small blonde presence by my side.
"Should I take this or not" She said, holding up a moschino bag that she tends to use a lot.
"Ye if you want" I replied. She sighed and walked back out.
-
Betsy's POV
After making the decision that I was going to take the moschino bag I had to rush out to the car where my band mates had been sat for about 10 minutes.
"Finally!" Mikey said as I climbed in.

The journey didn't take that long, I just listened to music and Charlie was asleep on my shoulder for most of it. We walked in and was greeted by someone who told us where to go and what was going to happen. After he'd finished talking to us we got in the lift and went to top floor.
"I nominate Mikey to be the one who listens while the rest zone out" I stated as we got in. Charlie laughed and rolled his eyes at me.
"That's not fair, why not Parisa she's the oldest" Mikey whined.
"Both of you do it then seeing as you two are the oldest" Charlie said. They didn't seem too happy about it but seeing as last time we had a meeting me and Charlie didn't listen to a word that was said, they agreed.
-
Charlie's POV
"Thank god that's over" I said walking out the huge builing and into the car.
"Well if you were actually listening you'd know we were talking about quite exciting things!" Parisa said.
"I heard the words recording and in a month or two" Betsy said.
"Ye we'll start recording an album in a month or two" Mikey said.
"What!" Me and Betsy exclaimed in sync.
"Yep!" Parisa said grinning.
"Oh my god that's so cool!!" Betsy squealed.
"And we'll be going on a tour! We need to go back and have another meeting to discuss dates but I think we don't have to go if we don't wanna but our manager does" Mikey said.
"Even better!" I said. I can't wait for our future. And I'm so happy I get to spend it with the girl I love! And the other two of course...
-
Mikey's POV
Charlie and Betsy's reactions were priceless! On the way home they wouldn't shut up, it wasn't even about the album sometimes. They would just talk about anything. They're so cute together, I'm glad we've all over come what happened in x-factor.

We got back to Betsy's house and the girls went up to Bb's room to get changed.
When they were upstairs Betsy's mum came in asking for her.
"She's up in her room, is everything ok?" I asked her.
"Well, no, her dad's mum has died" She told us.
"Oh, we're sorry, are you both okay?" Charlie asked.
"Ye I am and Betsy will, they weren't that close" She smiled and left to go find Betsy.
-
Betsy's POV
Me and Parisa were sat talking and giggling when my mum came in and told me about my grandma passing away.
"Aw, well we were all expecting it to be honest. How's dad?" I asked.
"He's upset, obviously but he'll be ok"
"Oh, good" I said. Mum didn't leave after we said this and I gave a confused look.
"Anything else?"I asked, I just expected her to ask us what we wanted for tea.
"Er well even though you weren't that close to her, you were her favourite grandchild" She said pulling a piece of paper out her pocket.
"Ok..." I said still confused as to where this was going.
"And this is her will" She said handing me the paper. I read it until I found my name and my eyes widened.
"Woah" I said shocked.
"What is it?" Parisa asked.
"She left me her holiday house!" I said.
"Wow, that's um generous" Parisa said, quite suprised as well.
"Do you know what" I said to Parisa.
"What?"
"We should move in, us four, finally have our own house!" I said.
"Ye why not! Lets go tell the boys" Parisa said as we both got up.
________________________________________________
A/N ok hope you liked it! Sorry if this is a bit weird sounding but yh they need a house. Vote and comment what you think :) x