Chapter 17

(Charlie's POV)

I was taking Betsy out on a date tonight, I wanted to cheer her up. She's been so stressed lately. Mikey told me he was gonna see how Parisa was doing, she obviously knows Mikey is friends with us again. I hope she's not angry at him, although that would be pretty shallow of her to be mad at him for being fine with us. Anyway, my date with Betsy. I was quite nervous, people would obviously see us and ask questions. What would we say? We don't know if we can be together yet plus I think Jake had a crush on her. I was pulled out my thoughts by someone tapping my shoulder. I turned round and Mikey was there.
C: Hi have you spoke to Parisa yet?
M: Kind of, she wasn't very chatty but I think something else is on her mind.
C: What do you mean?
M: I asked her how we was doing with the whole Barlie situation and she said yh I'm kind of over it.
C: So why won't she talk to us?
M: I don't know.

This was strange, she's 'kind off' over it but still ignores Betsy. I'll go tell BB and see what she thinks.

I found her out in the garden with Fluer who was pretty much the mother of us all, she cooked most nights and listened to all our problems. And by the looks of it Betsy was unloading everything to her.
C: Bets?
BB: Ye?
C: Can I talk to you?
BB: Ye ok, I won't be long Fluer.
F: No it's ok take as long as you want.

I smiled at Fluer and intwined my fingers with Betsy's and lead her inside.
BB: What's up?
C: Parisa told Mikey she was kind off over the 'Barlie' sistuation.
BB: Aw that's cute, Barlie situation.

She giggled a bit.
BB: Anyway um, ok why is she not talking to us then?
C: Mikey thinks there's something on her mind.

Betsy didn't reply she just stared at nothing but I could tell she had listened to what I said. She looked over at the door and started heading towards it.
C: Betsy where are you going!?

I called after her.
BB: To apologize!!

She shouted back with a slight smile on her face.

(Betsy's POV)

I had to go say sorry, she's obviously going through something tough and us not talking won't help. I went upstairs to our bedroom, she was usually in there. I went in after a minute of deciding what to say, but when I went in the room was empty. I went into the en-suite bathroom, still no Parisa. I frowned and walked back out. I walked to Lauren's room and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again but still no answer. I rolled my eyes and walked in, but there was no Lauren or Parisa. Where was everyone? I looked in the living room when I was going up the stairs and strangely enough that was empty. I decided to ask Charlie.
BB: Charlie!!

I shouted from the top of the stairs. But he didn't answer. Has he left too? Maybe this is one of them things where everyone leaves to people who dislike each other alone together to sort things out. I started panicking though, once I realised Parisa want even here.
BB: CHARLIE!!!

I practically screamed hoping for him to appear. And thank god, he came running out the kitchen.
C: Betsy? Betsy where are you?

I breathed a sigh of relief, ran downstairs to him and wraped my arms round his neck.
BB: Oh thank god you're here!
C: Why what's happening?

I had obviously worried him with the screaming.
BB: Nothing, no one was here and i panicked n I wanted to know if you were still here.

I smiled at him and he laughed looking down and shaking his head in amusement.
C: Everyone's gone to rehearsals, P and Mikey are in the car waiting for us, you idiot.
BB: Oh... I knew that...

He laughed again and lead me out to the car where Parisa was sat looking out the window not acknowledging anything and Mikey was next to her on his phone.

When we got there, Fluer was pacing and everyone else was sat at a table in the cafeteria. Before they all knew we walked in we heard Lauren say " Don't worry Fluer, there fine".

I think she was worried about us seeing as we were almost an hour late (We stopped at McDonalds on the way).
C: Hi, what you all waiting round for?
F: Where have you been!?
M: Maccies
C: And Betsy was over reacting in the house.
BB: I was not over reacting!

I laughed and he took my hand, leading me to where Louis was talking to stereo kicks and Mikey and Parisa were following behind. There was a few confused looks from people who didn't know we were together. I looked over at Parisa a few times, she was completly zoned out. There was seriously something wrong...