Chapter 11

(Charlie's POV)

I had figured out who had grassed on me and BB. I rushed out of Lauren's room and passed someone who i think was Betsy but i didn't stop i carried on running downstairs. I rushed into the living room and scanned the room, checking if they were in there, but they weren't, Stevie, Fluer and Jake Quinenden and Jack Walton were in there. I was about to rush out when Fluer stood up and shouted me back.
F: Charlie come back!
C: What's up?

She walked up to me and lead me out into the empty hall.
F: What was all the shouting about earlier between you, Betsy, mikey and Parisa, P ran upstairs crying and I decided not to follow her and give her space.

Fluer was like the mum of the house and took care of everyone.
C: Oh it was nothing.
F: I bet you told Lauren that didn't you?
C: No she already knew
F: Knew what? Charlie if you tell me I promise I will not tell anyone.
C: Ok, me and Betsy were a couple but didn't tell anyone and they found out and got angry at us.
F: Oh I see, well I think you should try talking to them because whatever it is your doing at the moment isn't going to solve anything.

She was right, confrunting and shouting at him wouldn't help.
C: Ye I guess your right, thanks Fluer.
F: No problem, oh and by the way, if you do work it all out, you and Betsy are the cutest couple.

She winked and walked back into the living room. I walked upstairs and stopped at Laurens door. Now I had to go in and pretend i was completely fine with Betsy. I walked in and they were both sat on the bed chatting.
C: Hey babe, you okay?
BB: Ye are you.
C: Er ye, listen I think we should go in and talk to P and Mikey.
BB: What, already?
C: Ye they should've calmed down by now.
L: Do you want me to go in and see how they are?
BB: Ye that's a good idea, if they still look angry we'll leave it.

Lauren left and me and Bets were left in the room together.

(Lauren's POV)

I left my room and headed for oty's room. Before I went in I pressed my ear against the door and couldn't hear anything so opened the door. Both there eyes fell onto me and they smiled quite weakly.
L: Hi guys how you doin?
M: We're ok just tired.
P: I'm guessing you know whats happened.

I nodded slightly and moved closer to the bunk they were lay on.
P: I am still annoyed at them but not as angry.
L: So are you ok with them to being together?
M: No
P: No it still seems weird and wrong to me.
L: Oh ok. Well see u tomorrow.

I smiled, walked out and headed into my room.
L: They said they aren't as angry at you but still find it wrong and weird about you two being together.
C: Ok thanks Lauren
BB: Do you think its safe to go in?
L: Ye I'd say so.

They looked at eachother and then back at me.
C: Ok we're gonna go in and talk, we might not take long or we might be ages.

(Parisa's POV)

Lauren had just come in our room asking about everything, probably sent by the other two. And sure enough not long after Lauren left, BB and Charlie came in.
M: What do you want?
BB: We've come to talk.
P: Go on then.
C: Well, we don't understand why you don't want me and Betsy to be together.
P: I've told you before, it will break the band up.
C: No it won't and we can prove that because me and her are still together even though Betsy kissed Casey...
P: SHE WHAT?

(Betsy's POV)

I can't believe Charlie just told her that. She'll never forgive me. He looked at me after Parisa shouted "She what?" And i looked back giving him a kind of 'what the hell you idiot' look. Mikey just sat lookinh shocked.
BB: Parisa i...
P: No Betsy, save it, how could you do that to him?! You fucking slut, even if he kissed you why did you kiss him back!!!???

I stood speechless. My 'best friend' in the whole world just called me a slut. I have to admit that hurt...

-

-
A/N sorry it's short again, been busy lately