Chapter 12

(Charlie's POV)

I think we were all a bit shocked that Parisa just called Betsy a slut. I looked at BB and tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.
BB: Parisa it wasn't...

She cut her off again.
P: No for God's sake Betsy, I knew you'd mess it up, how could you hurt him like that?
BB: I'd explain but you interupt everytime I try so you know what? Fuck you Parisa, as soon as we leave x factor I'm done with you, and Mikey, your just sat not saying anything.
M: It's because I'm shocked.
BB: Oh well we all are Mikey, Charlie you can stay or come with me it's your choice and I'm sorry for what I did to you.

She looked back at Parisa.
P: What even is wrong with you?
BB: Me? ME? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? Nothing, its you with the fucking problem, calling me a slut and not letting me and Charlie be together, I'm done, goodbye.

She flipped her middle finger up and Parisa before exiting.

Well that was weird...

(Betsy's POV)

I'm furious with everyone now. If anyone talks to me I'll probably snap at them, best for me to keep out of everyone's way. I saw how suprised they all were to hear my outburst of swearing and hatred but I needed to get it out and I'm sick of her. I stomped downstairs, looking for an empty room. There was no one in the laundrey room so i sat on a chair in there. Afyer sitting down I let my head fall into my hands and cryed. Well this is it for oty. I guess. With my quiet sobs and thoughts splashing around my head I didn't here Jake (sims) come in.
J: Betsy? Are you okay?

As i said earlier, if anyone spoke to me, i would snap, and that's what I did... With a slice of sarcasm.
BB: Yes Jake I'm 100% ok that's why I'm crying my fucking eyes out.
J: Oh er sorry Bets, i didn't mean to... Ya know... Erm ye.

I felt bad so thought i should apologize.
BB: No it's ok Jake, I'm sorry for being rude.
J: Don't worry about it, you wanna talk or nah?

I smiled at the fact he said 'or nah'.
BB: It's a long story.
J: I'm not in a rush to do anything.
BB: Ok well...

I began telling him, everything, from the day me and Charlie got together to when Lauren caught us and then to this very point.

(Charlie's POV)

After Betsy stormed out, it was silent in the room. After about 5 minutes Mikey broke it.
M: Are you going after her?
C: She needs space.
P: She needs a slap.
C: Shut up Parisa.
P: What? She does.
C: No she doesn't but you do.

She looked a bit thrown back by that. I didn't really care though. Im angry at her for calling BB a slut.

I didn't know where she's stormed of to but I thought I'd leave at this point and go to Lauren.
L: Hey how'd it go? Where's Betsy? Are you okay?
C: Terrible, i dont know and no not really.
L: Care to elaborate?

I told her the story of everything that happened.
L: Oh god, Charlie I'm so sorry
C: Don't be it isn't your fault
L: So Betsy really said that's it afyer the x factor?
C: Yup.

A tear fell from my eye, i didn't want betsy to leave, she wasn't only my girlfriend but my bestfriend and i didnt want to lose her.