6: New Mission

The next morning the first thing you see is countless messages from Mari

The next morning the first thing you see is countless messages from Mari. Honestly, you're surprised she was able to wait until daylight before bombarding you with texts. You sigh and open your phone.

'Girl we need to talk!'

'How long have you been seeing this guy??'

'How far have things gone?'

'Hello???'

'Bitch??'

'Answeeerrrr'

'Hey'

'Yes, I know'

'Wanna meet for lunch?'

You wait a few seconds before receiving a response.

'Meet me at the café in 20 min!'

You laugh as you throw your phone off to the side, and you begin to think back on the events that happened last night, for some reason you can't hold back your smile. Although your nerves kind of ruined the mood, you're glad Taehyung is aware of your inexperience, he knows where your boundaries lay, and the fact that he's willing to wait until you're comfortable makes you feel much more at ease, after all it allowed you two to be honest, plus you got to know a little more about him and the guys.

You put your hair up and put on a cute top with a pair of jeans before putting on a minimal amount of makeup, smiling before heading out the door.

After the short walk you enter the café and find your friend at a table already waiting for you. You walk over and plop down in front of her, but as soon as you sit down she slams both her palms on the tabletop.

"Spill."

"Nice to see you too," you say sarcastically as you put your bag down.

"Skip the formalities girl. Tell me everything." She raises her bows and you laugh.

"Well, it's kind of a long story..."

"Well, good thing we have time."

You start by telling her how you and Taehyung met that night at the club, but he left before the whole attack happened, and the two of you ran into each other again on the street, which isn't entirely a lie. You also say that he apologized for bailing, and that it was for personal reasons.

You then tell her that the two of you spent the entire day together talking, and after that you invited him back to your apartment to watch a movie. You wish you could tell her everything, you wish you could just spill all the new information that has been dumped onto you these last few weeks, all the details so that you could have someone to talk to that understands your perspective, but you knew you couldn't do that, no matter how much you want to.