44: Sealed

Jimin lifts his head up, and Taemin looks over his shoulder to the vampire on the ground, his eyes pleading with him for forgiveness. You grab his arm and help him sit back up while Taehyung and Jungkook finally rush over to your side.

"Guys!" Yoongi runs over to everyone, followed by Hoseok.

"Where are the warlocks?" You look around trying to spot any of them.

"I think they went to help Namjoon and Jin. What's going on?"

"Taemin saved us," Jimin mutters.

Taemin is instantly shot back with a large blast of black magic and thrown back to the house, crashing into it before hitting the ground, and everyone looks up at Soyoung, who is back on her feet -she's furious.

"Stay here, okay?" Taehyung gives you a look before rushing at Soyoung.

She throws various large blasts, some barely missing his body as Hoseok and Yoongi attempt to follow, but that's when groups of men make their way over, preventing them from reaching Taehyung. You stay with Jimin as he recovers while Jungkook manages to slip through in Taehyung's direction.

Taehyung reaches Soyoung and starts to throw quick punches and attacks, but she manages to dodge each of them. He slides to the side, her hands shift into large claws and he slashes at Taehyung's arm, cutting through his skin, and making him cry out in pain as blood begins to seep out.

"Taehyung!" You quickly stand and try to run over, but Jimin grabs your wrist and pulls you backwards as a man barely misses grabbing you. He kicks his feet out, sending the demon to the ground before punching him several times and knocking him out cold.

Jimin sits back up, but that's when the pain returns, and he claws at his sides. Taehyung was still on the ground as well as Soyoung walks over, but that's when Jungkook appears from the side and manages to get in a hard punch, launching her body backwards. He attempts to help Taehyung, but is quickly struck by a large blast of magic.

"I need to help them." Jimin stands up, but instantly flinches in pain.

"Jimin, you're hurt, you need to stay here." You look around desperately and see Hoseok a few feet away, both him and Yoongi look exhausted, but they're all you have right now. "Hobi!"

"Yeah?"

"They need your help!"

He manages to look over and see what's going on. "Hyung, take care of them," he calls to Yoongi.

He quickly runs over, and just as Soyoung approaches Jungkook -who's laying on the ground- she gets completely knocked to the side, but it's not long before she uses her powers to throw Hoseok off her. She picks him up and launches his body, hitting his back into the house and making him collapse in pain.

Jungkook is now back on his feet, and he attempts to attack from the side, but just as he's about to land a hit, his punch is caught mid air, and his wrist is twisted to the side, causing him to fall to the ground. Soyoung reaches down and grabs him by his neck, he struggles to pull her grip off, but that's when she takes one of her singular long nails and starts to drag it across Jungkook's chest, and he screams in agony as she cuts through his skin. Without warning Soyoung is instantly rocketed backwards across the field, and Jungkook falls to the ground. It takes you a moment to realize who it was that attacked... It was Taemin.

"Guys?" You hear Jin's voice coming from the crowd.

You and Jimin try and look around when Jin manages to spot you and he runs over. As soon as he approaches, he notices the intense wounds on Jimin's back -the bleeding hadn't stopped much, and you're sure Taehyung and Jungkook were in just as much pain- that's when you remember and look around. Taehyung had made his way to Jungkook, they were now using each other for support.