Special Chapter: What is Love.

(Note: this is just a special chapter. All of the events here have nothing to do with the original plot line.)

"Chaeyoung has Mina."

"And you, you have Momo with you!"

"H-How about me? Am I going to stay here and watch cheesy movies all day?"

"Come on, I don't wanna be stuck here alone!"

"Dubu, can't I join your da-"

"Sana unnie."

It hasn't been an hour since the pale tofu woke up, but she could already fill out a whole list of Sana's complains about today's occasion. Today's the fourteenth of February, Valentine's day to be exact.

And among the two of them, only one had a sure date to attend this day. While the other one would sulk all night-long, thinking about the food, memories, and romance this event could possibly give her.

If only she had a date to begin with.

"Why don't you ask Tzuyu? I'm sure she'd do anything just to make you happy, Sana unnie."

"Well yeah, but-" the girl sulks. "She haven't called me for three days already."

"Maybe she's just busy?"

"Busy." Sana scoffs. "Busy with other girls." Her arms crosses in front of her body.

"What the-" Dahyun did all of her best to suppress her laughter. But failing immediately as Sana looked done with her own negative scenarios. "Do you really think that Tzuyu would cheat on you?"

"There not even an 'us' in the first place." Sana rolls her eyes, scoffing once again. "Of course it won't be labeled as 'cheating.' She had other priorities settled in before me."

"Then why don't you put a label on your relationship?" Dahyun picks up a dress good for today's occasion. "Maybe Tzuyu's just waiting for you to initiate something like that, you know?"

"And what if she's not?" Sana stressfully breaks off a toasted bread in half. "Dubu, I couldn't risk what we have."

"Risking is way better than regretting." Dahyun hangs her newly-picked dress inside the comfort room. She then walks to the dining area and chose to sat on the opposite of Sana's chair. "We surely don't want the both of you to be stuck in a game of hide and seek.

A game where both of you are the 'it'— and it's the commitment who's hiding from you."

The tofu coolly says like her words didn't affect Sana one bit.

"Okay, okay! No need to emphasize it."

"Just telling the truth."

Dahyun chuckles seeing how Sana scoffs for multiple times in a span of 30 seconds. It has always been like this, but today's different compared to before now that Sana's anticipating for one specific person that could make her day, hundred times even better.

"Chill, will you? Today's not that special. Tzuyu can take you everywhere around the world if you'd ask her tomorrow or next week." Dahyun finishes her food in less than half an hour.

"But Valentine's only comes up once a year!"

"And so are the other days, Sana unnie." The tofu side comments.

"Come on..." Sana sulks again for the nth time. "I just wanted to see her. Is that even hard to ask?"

"Absolutely not." Dahyun stands up before heading to the comfort room. "If there's a will, there's a way."