Special Chapter: Never ending story.

A/N: From this point onward. Everything that is in the special chapters doesn't reflect the original storyline of Not a Robot.

The day was undeniably fun- it just didn't ended well for Tzuyu who was sulking since the time she joked about a shiba inu being named Minatozaki Sana. Even Chaeyoung who was watching from afar wanted to laugh at how miserable the youngest in their group was after seeing how Sana didn't let her hold hands for an entire day.

The action was was enough to make Tzuyu rethink of her life decisions since the day she was conceived. She regretted making the joke so much that she even complained to Mina how her girlfriend didn't want to give her attention than she normally does. Mina on the other hand just calmly replied with,

"Since when were you girlfriends?"

While making a straight face.

Again, it was enough to make Tzuyu feel devastated. Or maybe she was just feeling overdramatic compared to Dahyun who was playing with Kaya and Butter since earlier.

As the sun was slowly setting down, and Chaeyoung needed to get back on her house in which Mina presented to accompany her on the way. Dahyun also eventually bade her farewell while having both Kaya and Butter on her side, presumable taking them to Mina and Tzuyu's manor before going home too.

Sana was still maintaining her distance that Dahyun wittily named as the cold war between the two. Although there was no war happening and Sana just wanted to tease Tzuyu back, it was safe to say that it was fun testing how far the girl can hold herself back before complaining endlessly once she returns home to their manor.

Sana couldn't wait for Mina to call her up and report how Tzuyu was whining endlessly starting from the front door up to her own room. The rants and complains directed to Mina herself wasn't even included.

It has been four solid hours of trying to explore out new things for their whole date allotted for this day. But still, Tzuyu never had the chance to even get close within few inches near the girl. The only time they finally shared a glimpse of contact was when Tzuyu bumped into Sana's side after the former abruptly stops in front of a random building.

Tzuyu supposes that Sana found something interesting, but all she could see was a well-lit establishment and a single person by the counter.

"Hey Tzu."

Sana swears how Tzuyu snapped her head in a speed of light. An invisible question mark was almost floating on top of her head like a lost game character. "Have you ever gotten to enter a public library?"

Tzuyu stares at Sana with a visible pout on her lips. She raises her chin a bit higher as both of her hands clutches their selves tight. A soft huff was heard halfway the process.

"If I'll answer yes, will you let me hold you again?"

Sana almost breaks a laugh. It was a good thing that she was biting the insides of her cheeks since earlier.

"Well how about no?"

"Oh come on!"

Sana finally lets out a small laugh. Tzuyu wanted to glare at some passerby for looking at her direction but her urge to act all cute was greater than anything else in the world.

Except for hugging Sana, of course.

"Japan had some public libraries I was allowed to go whenever I'm bored." Tzuyu reluctantly answers in a lazy tone. "But I don't like going outside the house so I stuck up with Mina's books that she sends to me every month."