Chapter 5: Look at me.

Lunch time was over. Dahyun and Sana decided to escort Chaeyoung to her room even if the cub already said that she knows the way. It was mostly Sana's offer since she doesn't have any plans on facing Tzuyu once again even if they're just one seat apart.

"Chaeyoung has a good taste." Sana comments about Chaeyoung liking over 'Mina.'

"I was just joking about her having a crush on Mina unnie, but I didn't expect that she would immediately give in and admit she was interested in her." Dahyun exclaims and enters their classroom first.

As Dahyun went inside, Sana saw Tzuyu was about to enter at the same time with her. They looked at each other for a moment until Sana realizes that they're still standing outside, waiting for someone to come in first before the other one follows.

"You go first," Tzuyu monotonously says.

Sana nods and immediately went to her seat beside Dahyun who was giving her a teasing grin. Tzuyu walks inside afterwards, drawing the attention of her classmates who haven't done anything but to watch all of her actions.

Just right after she came in, Professor Han, who was Sana's ex-favorite Professor after he paired her with Tzuyu, comes inside making everyone look at each other.

"Mr. Han, where's Ms. Hwang?" Chan raises his hand to voice out his classmates' thoughts.

Professor Han cleared his throat first before placing the books he was holding at the table in front of him, "Professor Hwang is absent due to cold. It was advised for her to go home and take a rest before her condition worsens."

Everyone releases an "ooh" sound except the two who were still recalling the incident earlier.

'Why did I stare for too long? What if she finds it weird?' Sana frowns.

'Why is she awkward with me?' Tzuyu tried her best to not glance at the frowning squirrel.

The two were so lost in their thoughts that they didn't notice everyone was already talking to each other.

"Dubu," Sana pokes Dahyun's side. "Did I miss something?"

Dahyun excuses herself from Irene and faces Sana to talk to her properly, "Professor Han said that we should now plan the short music performance for his subject."

Dahyun faces Irene again after Sana nods her head in understanding. The squirrel noticed that Dahyun and Irene were already conceptualizing their presentation while her partner can't even take her eyes off the book that no one touched since Sana started studying in this school.

In Sana's mind, Tzuyu looked like a robot that hasn't moved since she sat on her desk.

"Hey robot." It was too late for Sana to notice that the word slipped out of her mouth. The transferee looked at her immediately and Sana was now the one who avoided eye contact with the robot—Tzuyu.

'Sana! Out of all the time you could embarrass yourself, why now?'

"Minatozaki,"

Sana acted like she hasn't heard Tzuyu call her name as she busied herself on taking out a paper to write some words that didn't make any sense. The transferee notices it and looks at her silently.

"Sana," Tzuyu calls once again. She knows that Sana can hear her; she's just embarrassed from the incident that happened earlier.

Sana hums to continue her act that she can't hear the younger call her name. She silently wishes that Jackson's chair between them is enough to make Tzuyu think that she can't hear her.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was already tired of repeating Sana's name all over again. She was left with no other choice but to move from her seat to Jackson's so that the squirrel won't have another excuse to avoid her.