Chapter 41: What you waiting for.

"Dahyun unnie seemed to be in a good mood lately."

"I thought I was the only one who noticed it too."

"Well... right?" Chaeyoung looks at everyone as if she couldn't believe neither. "So my mind wasn't playing games with me, then."

"She seemed more comfortable and open around Mark which was unusual." Mina says in agreement, "not like I'm complaining or anything, but it looks like something really important happened."

"You mean, flipped the switch?" Chaeyoung side comments.

"That, also." The girl nods her head once. "What do you say, Sana?"

The girl who was spacing out since earlier flinches out in surprise. She didn't expected that she'll participate in a conversation she doesn't have any idea about.

"W-what? Me? You're talking to me?" She points at herself in confusion. But noticing how the two people in front of her was still staring like they were waiting for an answer, she immediately clears her throat in response.

"Who are we talking about again?"

"Dahyun unnie." Chaeyoung volunteers to answer by raising her hand. "She's going back to her old, playful self. What do you think about it?"

"I'm... happy, of course. It took her months and she's now being in her usual self again."

"It doesn't sound like you are." Mina interjects. Chaeyoung looks at her before subtly nodding her head in a dramatic manner.

"The switch really had flipped. Now it's now your turn to be this gloomy and anything, Sana unnie."

"The what?"

"The switch." Chaeyoung gestures for her hand like she was playing one controller. It made Mina nudge her sides while breaking a giggle. "Oops, wrong switch."

"But seriously, Sana. What's wrong?" Mina asks curiously. "Did something happened?"

"I don't know." The girl was quick to answer. "Dahyun's... yeah. She's kind of back with her silly antics just like before. But she became more distant to me which was too weird and unusual."

"What do you mean?"

Sana sighs deeply. She places her right hand on top of her forehead, feeling more stressed than ever. "One moment she's being giddily and such, and then the next thing I knew? She's already zipping her mouth close, as if she's hiding something from me."

"Couldn't it be because she has a girlfriend now?" Mina suggests with a shrug on her shoulders.

"That's totally possible." Chaeyoung agrees while her head tilts for a moment. "She already told me that she likes this one girl and-"

"I don't think it's about her anymore." Sana shakes her head with eyebrows furrowed intensely. "Because if it is, then why does always she seemed tensed whenever I opened up a specific topic than involves me and not her directly?"

"Maybe she's hiding a surprise!" Chaeyoung squeaks her answer. The look on her face seemed like she wasn't kidding one bit. "Come on, school's ending in less than two weeks. A change of heart would be great, right?"

"Yes? No? Maybe?" Sana huffs in response. "Look, Mark and Dubu are currently out there walking and talking for who knows what kind of things they wanted to talk about. They became that close in no time."

Mina who was silently looking both left and front widens her eyes. She clears her throat before speaking with uncertainty etched into her voice. "Have I told you that I spotted them at uncle's office last week?"