Chapter 37: Day and Night.

Dahyun comes home immediately right after the sun had finally set. As much as she wanted to stay in the convenience store with Momo, the girl couldn't afford to let the younger walk in the middle of the night, alone and still with her uniforms on just because she let her stay for a couple of minutes more.

She knew Sana and her would object at the thought of it. And so she didn't try to put up a negotiation anymore and just let them decide for her own good.

Shaking her head in dismay, the pale tofu went straight ahead to the bathroom to change clothes. Sana wasn't still there and she's guessing that she won't be until the clock finally strikes ten. It would also be a bonus if Mark would be at Sana's side, greeting a good evening to her before walking away like a guy he is.

It was too far from how Tzuyu would have a little chitchat with her just to tell how much she enjoyed the whole day with the girl. Well maybe she's really just used to the fact that Mark will never be Tzuyu in any other way. She doesn't even know why she's really stressing herself out with other people's love life when she herself doesn't have one to begin with.

Well, not now but she would soon with Momo.

"Yah, Tzuyu, you owe me one." Dahyun groans as she walks to her own bed. She sits in the near edge of it, contemplating whether to watch the television or just browse on the internet while waiting for Sana to come back.

It took her a couple of seconds to choose. But her hands automatically held the remote and pressed it open before switching to her favorite drama that's currently on air.

"And now we enjoy-"

She was instantly cut off by three consecutive knocks and a door swinging open in the modest way as possible.

"I'm home!"

Yes, Sana's finally back after God knows how long. Dahyun stares at the wall clock placed up above for everyone to see. 8:47, Sana surely didn't exceeded past her nonexistent curfew right at this time.

"Dubu, are you good?"

The tofu glances at her before giving up a thumbs up in response.

"You surely didn't look like you're in a great mood right now." Sana went to the comfort room to change her into pajamas within only a couple of minutes. "Is this about Tzuyu again?" She asks the moment she steps out of it.

"No, Sana unnie. Of course not." The tofu quietly speaks as the drama was still airing without a break. "Why would be this about Tzuyu?"

"You're always clearly not in your best state whenever you see me with Mark." Sana states in a matter-of-fact tone. "Dubu, I..." She sighs.

Sana walks beside Dahyun before taking a seat with a safe distance between them. She takes the remote and mutes the television without a word, earning multiple reactions from the tofu. One, being confused and two, being slightly irritated.

"What's that for?"

"We're going to address your long-lost hatred for Mark even if he's not doing anything wrong."

"He's not doing anything wrong, yeah. And I'm also not too." Dahyun replies with a huff.

"Then could you explain why you're always pulling that attitude on him at the cafeteria? Specifically earlier?"

"I'm just helping him out with the defective chair-"

"That chair was in its great condition, dubu. I saw it with my own eyes."

"Then that's good for him."

The look on Sana's face became indescribable. Dahyun had never been like this before. In fact, she's never like this until now.