Chapter 16: Cheer Up.

The next morning, Dahyun and Sana woke up to the news of class suspensions due to the strong typhoon that was expected to landfall near their place. It was advised to the public to stay in their home and lessen the need of coming outside for their own safety.

As expected, students were delighted hearing the news. While the tofu who just woke up-- feels the exact opposite since she was looking for this day to come.

"Really? Oh come on!" Dahyun pouts. "I sacrificed the best dream I got so far and now I'm hearing this?"

"And now I can't remember what my dream was about!" Dahyun continues to whine even though she was already closing her eyes. Sana could only laugh seeing that the tofu-- who is now partly potato-- was making weird faces just to show her disappointment from the news and her discontinued dreams.

"Was your dream about that girl?" Sana turns off their television that was currently showing the weather forecast for other places in South Korea. "Wait, what's her name again?"

"Momo." Dahyun answers for her.

"Right," Sana nods, "was she there?"

The tofu shifts on her place, "I don't know, unnie." She frowns, still with her eyes closed. Sana could feel how greatly disappointed the younger was even if it was just a single dream.

"Aww, poor Dubu." Sana coos at the tofu as she kneeled in front of the couch to pat her head. "Don't worry, maybe you'll meet again once this storm's finally over." She smiles.

"Yah, I already told you unnie. It's just a one-time good Samaritan thing."

Sana can't help but to chuckle at the girl's response. She then stands up before stretching her muscles, "alright, if you say so."

Just as Sana was was about to lay on her bed once again, Dahyun suddenly spoke with a muffled voice followed by a laugh afterwards.

"Sana unnie, remember the bet?"

It took Sana a couple of seconds to process what Dahyun had just said,

"Yah, I don't have spare money!" She replies with a whine.

"Hey I paid for our foods for the last two days!" Dahyun counters.

"But it was your choice!"

Dahyun laughs after hearing that the shiba was slowly walking to her direction once again, "chill unnie." She rolls to her side to see Sana more clearly, "okay, okay. How about, let's go to the convenient store once the rain stops?"

"Dubu, the weather forecast already said that it's kind of impossible that the rain would stop today." Sana explains but seeing that Dahyun was was serious about it, she can't help but to agree.

"Alright, deal."

Hours had passed, and the strong rain that the weather forecaster announced earlier miraculously stops right before lunch time could even hit the clock. Dahyun couldn't help but to smile seeing that God finally made her wish come true, and that is to pay a visit of her now-favorite store in their place. Although it wasn't like the restaurant they went last Sunday, the tofu would still categorize this as her first choice whenever Sana would ask her where to eat after the class ends.

"So..." Dahyun grins as she looks at sana who just came out of the bathroom to change clothes, "let's go?"

"Hold on a second," Sana rushes back to fetch her phone that was lying on her bed. She smiles after seeing something on her device that seemed to be a message from someone. "Okay, let's go."

Sana's smile was brighter than Dahyun's, and the tofu silently asks herself if she's missing something that she's not supposed to. She also notices that Sana wore something more... special compared to her who planned this so-called day out.