Chapter 13: Falling.

"If you were just our classmates, Chaeng, Mina unnie, you could've seen how Tzuyu was staring at Sana unnie earlier like she was ready to risk it all!"

"Woah, really?"

"Dubu, you're exaggerating."

"Sana unnie, I'm telling the truth! Tzuyu was looking at you all throughout the performance but you just did it for like, four or five times!"

"Yah, that's not true!"

"It's true! But if you don't believe me, why don't we ask Tzuyu then?"

Sana, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Mina all turned their heads to the calm robot who was sitting beside Sana. Feeling the eyes of the four boring into her head, Tzuyu had no other choice but to look up while munching the sandwich that Sana made for her.

"I heard my name," she wipes her mouth before continuing, "why?"

"Dahyun's lying, right?" Sana volunteers to speak since no one was planning to. "Please tell them the truth that you were not looking at me all throughout our performance." she confidently says.

Tzuyu nods to the girl beside her, "I wasn't." she responds.

"See? I told--"

"I was actually admiring you."

"That's what I'm talking about!"

Mina and Dahyun laughs at the sudden comment of Tzuyu. It seemed like it was normal for her to say it since she wasn't affected even for a bit as Chaeyoung started to point at Sana who was becoming a blushing mess.

"Look at that," Mina shows her gummy smile, "for sure Grandpa would love to hear about this."

"No, no, no, no. No one's going to hear about this!" Sana tries to act intimidating, but failed miserably. She notices that Tzuyu was slightly smiling at her cute little actions such as stomping her feet in a child-like manner. "Yah, why am I always the topic here!"

Tzuyu smiles completely, almost showing her dimples because of her seatmate's mini tantrums, and so she secretly held her hand under the table, hoping that Sana would calm down even for a bit.

And it actually did.

Although the gesture successfully calmed Sana down, the blush on her face however, remained.

"Dahyun, Chaengie," Mina calls the attention of her two seatmates, "have I told you what happened when Tzuyu and Sana came for dinner last weekend?"

The question instantly got Dahyun and Chaeyoung's attention. As for Sana, the memory of everything that happened that night made a comeback on her brain once again.

"Why? What happened?" Chaeyoung asks in full of anticipation. Mina looks at Sana first with a stare that holds thousands of meaning.

Sana slightly shakes her head, hoping that Mina wouldn't continue what she was going to say since she was trying her best to forget about the incident.

"Nothing," Mina shows a teasing smile to Sana, "they just held hands under the table."

Sana sighs in relief. At least it's not that worthy of Dahyun's game of teasing--

"Just like what they are doing right now?"

Or not.

Sana's eyes widened after Dahyun points at their connected hands. How could Dahyun see it? Sana was sure that no one else could see it, except Tzuyu and her.

"Wait, really?" Chaeyoung asks and ducks her head to see if it was real.

Sana was about to let go of her seatmate's hand but Tzuyu held it more by intertwining them. Sana could only look at Tzuyu who was still calmly listening to their conversations as if nothing was going on between them.