Chapter 8: Stay by my side.

The class were dismissed and it was time for everyone to go home. Tzuyu and Sana were silently packing up their things while others were talking about whose house is going to host a party next. But Dahyun, being an observant tofu she is and always will be, notices that right after Tzuyu asks for her permission to bring Sana—the two never talked nor spared a single glance to each other again.

"Hey Tzuyu," Dahyun calls the youngest, "take care of Sana for me, will you?"

Sana secretly faces Dahyun with a threatening stare, "what? I'm just making sure that you'll be okay with her!" Dahyun quickly defenses herself.

"Dubu, I'm just going to her place for a couple of hours only, not staying for forever," Sana reminds her and Tzuyu slightly nods to agree with her.

"Who knows?" Dahyun grins, before leaning into Sana's ear and making an eye contact with Tzuyu who was expressionlessly looking at them, "Don't mind me unnie, I'm just checking if Tzuyu--"

"Shiba, let's go." Dahyun was cut off as Tzuyu tugged Sana's arm closer to her. "Our driver's already at the parking lot, Mina texted me."

Sana was confused on what was happening. Tzuyu on her left was more serious right now while Dahyun on her right was grinning more than she does every day.

"Is that so?" Dahyun picks up her things in a slow pace. She then winks meaningfully at Sana before sprinting outside.

Just as she was already at the doorway, Chaeyoung was already hopping her way to the trio's classroom.

"Dahyun unnie! Where's Sana--"

"She's not coming with us, Chaeng." Dahyun immediately answers the cub, "she's coming with her 'robot.'" She adds and made a quotation mark on the word 'robot' using her fingers.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun shared a meaningful nod and grin to each other as they walked out of Sana and Tzuyu's sight.

On the other side, Sana and Tzuyu were still at their positions earlier, both shocked of the actions that they did.

"Robot? Can you... let go of me?" Sana awkwardly asks in which the taller complies.

Sana quickly turns around to ask Tzuyu about something but out of nowhere, the robot 'stiffened' at her place.

"Robot, are we going to stay here?" Sana asks yet there was no response.

Tzuyu clears her throat and started to look at everywhere, everywhere but Sana's eyes.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," Sana shakes her head, "hey robot, are you okay?"

It seemed like the tables had turned, Tzuyu was now the one who was panicking while Sana remained calm and confused.

"I... yes, of course I'm okay." Tzuyu nods at herself, it looked like she was convincing herself more than Sana. "I mean, let's go. Mina's waiting."

Even if there was awkwardness surrounding them, Tzuyu and Sana still managed to walk out of their classroom. No one talked as they came into the parking lot where Tzuyu's personal driver was waiting, in his side was a black-colored van that worth millions if Sana were to ask.

Thankfully, the sun was covered by the clouds. It wasn't as hot as I thought today would be.

"Ms. Chou," Tzuyu's driver opened the door for Tzuyu. Her driver then looked at Sana, eyes mentally asking the girl if she was with Tzuyu.

"She's with me," Tzuyu informs the man in front of her who smiles before bowing respectfully at Sana.

"Where's Mina?"